Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar - Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Reviews

Refreshment you can feel, the welcoming scent of blue fig and orange blossom inspires your senses while the ultra-light formula with ¼ moisturizing cream leaves your skin feeling restored. Our perfect balance of freshness and care. Refreshment that effectively replenishes skin.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 21, 2019

Obsessed with the smell

This bar soap smells so amazing! I really enjoy this bar soap to use st the bathroom and kitchen skin because it doesn’t dry out my hands and easy for my kids to use. I don’t find this to be hydrating enough for the body but otherwise a good product.

July 08, 2019

My favourite soap

After trying many different soaps I came to the conclusion that dove soap is my favourite, it’s lathers nicely and keeps you smelling fresh all day.

April 29, 2019

love it would buy 100%

One of my favourite soaps .. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out or rashes up at the sight of any type of body wash or soap that isnt dove .. but this one is one of my favorites.. keeps my skin feeling soft and smelling good

March 20, 2019

Great Product!

Almost as good as the original beauty bar. Only complaint is the scent is a bit strong in the shower. But if strong scents doesn't bother you then this is great! The scent is mild on your skin once out of the shower.

March 19, 2019

Adore!!! A regular must buy on my list

I absolutely adore Dove beauty go fresh bar.
    Ever since I was a child to about 13-15 years old my mother used Ivory soap which I just used because it was what we had. Than once I got my first job and started buying my own girly items I fell in love with Dove beauty bar. It feels like silk is cleaning my body and leaves it feeling completely smooth and silky.
    I'd recommend this to any man or woman.

March 05, 2019
    New York, United States

beauty bar

we love thisin our house it smells great and makes your skin so soft we all use it for very dry skin espcially in the winter dove makes the best beauty bars

Beauty bar

This is my family’s all time favourite beauty bar. It’s nice and big and leaves the skin feeling nice and soft. Totally worth it. You will not regret trying it!

Loved it

Loved the smell, loved the moisture it gave my skin. Overall this is a great product . It doesn't leave residue on your skin, just makes your skin feel hydrated and the smell is so fresh and awakening :)

A racheter n’importe quand

Depuis un certain temps, je trouvais que j’avais la peau plus terne, sec. J’ai donc ecouté le conseille d’une amie et j’ai acheter le pain de beauté Dove pour me laver le corps. Depuis je ne peux plus m’en passer

January 07, 2019
    Macedonia

BEST FIND EVER.

I usually resort to my Dove Dry Oil beauty bar, but when i want a change, this is the bar to choose.Smooth silky skin, refreshing scent that sticks around. It is like a whip of summer/ Cleopatra luxury vibes. You cannot go wrong with this bad boy.