Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 176 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Refreshment you can feel, the welcoming scent of blue fig and orange blossom inspires your senses while the ultra-light formula with ¼ moisturizing cream leaves your skin feeling restored. Our perfect balance of freshness and care. Refreshment that effectively replenishes skin.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 24, 2017

I love dove soap

Dove go fresh restore beauty bars are my favourite. They smell absolutely amazing and they cleanse the body well . It lathers quickly and it doesn't make my skin dry , flakey or irritated . I hate feeling dry after using soap so I love that dove Doesn't . I also I love that I can smell this scent on my skin hours afterwards . I'm a couponer so i have a stockpile of this scent and many others . I recommend. Dove bars go on sale for $2.99 all the time so keep a look out for it .

June 22, 2017

Amazing!

I have always loved dove as a brand and this soap is also amazing! I only use it on my hands and I love how soft my hands feel after! I really like the smell as well!

June 22, 2017

Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar

I don't like using bar soaps for my whole body as I find it makes my skin so dry, even the original dove soap makes my super dry! I got the Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar as a gift and decided to try them, first for my hands and then decided to use on my whole body in the shower. I was so impressed my skin was soft, and didn't get itchy like it usually does from bar soaps. Plus it smells so good and the smell lasts on your skin for hours after wards. Truly impressed with the Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar and I will be buying more now.

April 26, 2017

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE DOVE PRODUCTS!!!!! This "Dove Go Fresh Restore Beauty Bar" ,makes my face feel invigorated, and wakes me up to meet the day ahead in the morning! It leaves my face looking bright and glowing and gives my skin a renewed look, and at my age that is a welcomed added bonus! I also love what the Dove company stands for and represents. I give them high praise in their marketing practices of empowering and inspiring women!!!!

January 23, 2017

While the cucumber scent comes a close second, this restore beauty bar is my favourite. The scent is fantastic, the soap is moisturizing and doesn't dry out skin while cleansing like some other soaps, and it has been a classic in my household for years. I always love trying the new scents they bring out, but the moisturizing formula has, thankfully, remained a consistent feature. I often recommend Dove products to friends and family will continue to purchase these beauty bars.

August 09, 2016

Étant mon savon préféré depuis des années, je les ai tous essayée et celui-ci reste dans mon TOP 3 des savons doves. Il a une odeur du ciel, d'été et hydrate tellllllement bien!

August 02, 2016

My all time fav product , DOVE! It never lets me down. Has a nice lather to it. Smells amazing!! Doesn't leave any soap residue behind. Glides on when cleaning yourself :) I wouldn't buy any other soap but dove. So gentle on your skin and works wonders on dry skin , leaving your skin a silky smooth feeling that last!

July 05, 2016

I'm a person who uses bar soaps often; Dove is one of the best ones thus far. This beauty bar lathers good without leaving behind soap scum, it nurishes your skin softly and leaves a great scent. I love to use Dove go- fresh bars and often buy them when on sale. They aren't expensive but their pricing is much higher then other bar soaps I've used. I also love to support Dove for their cause. Reinforcing beauty and supporting every women's shape, size and colour. PRO DOVE!

June 28, 2016

Now, I've always kind of had a hate of for bar soap-type items. They're slippery in the shower and I just prefer using a loofa. That being said this bar has a great scent and good lather. Also very cost effective. It's also very inexpensive. I probably won't buy it again, but that's only because the bar is not my preference. If that's your preference then you should try this.

June 27, 2016

Super produit. La senteur de ce savon est incroyable. Il laisse la peau très douce, avec une subtile odeur fraiche qui dure longtemps. Il n’assèche pas la peau contrairement à plusieurs savon.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic