Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Great bar

The bar smells great from opening the pack, when using it lathers up well and when have finished makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I would definitely buy this product again in the future.

Produit interessant

Pour avoir un homme à la maison qui n'est pas très fervent au pain de savon, il as été très surpris par celui ci.

Ce produit as une odeur incroyable et fonctionne très bien. Il laisse la peau douce tout en laissant une bonne odeur.

Je recommande totalement ce produit pour toute personne qui aime prendre soin de sa personne et qui aime les produits performants.

Excellent exfoliating soap

I was surprised that the Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar actually smelled pretty good. It also cleaned well, exfoliating with its rough texture but left a smooth feel to my skin. Wouldn't use it for my face, though.

Tres bon

J’aime beaucoup ce savon puisque il me permet de bien nettoyer mes pors et de déloger toutes les saletés l’utilisation est facile et suite à cette utilisation. J’ai la peau douce

REFRESHING

Ohhh my God what an amazing experience my husband had after using it. The skin feels very soft and fresh. The fragrance was amazing too. I would definitely buy this DOVE face bar again

This is amazing

This product was sent for free to test and my husband loves it! It smells wonderful and works great. It isn’t rough and damaging to the skin like we thought it may have been! Can’t wait to purchase more!

Great defoliator

I received this product free to try. I found the smell was not as pleasant as my usual brand of Dove for men. I did not like the gritty texture to it but it was very effective as an exfoliating soap so it did what it was supposed to. I would not purchase it again myself but I would recommend it to anyone looking for an exfoliating soap.

March 11, 2019

Good

I received the Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar # to try and review. I am more of a body wash guy than bar soap guy but I really liked the scent of this bar. My skin felt clean and moisturized and the scent lasted.I would definitely recommend this if you like using bar soaps.

Great product

I received this free product for my husband. He has been using Old spice for the last 4 years and hasn't really tried anything new. Once he tried this he loved it, he uses the bar soap specifically for his face and bottom of his feet. He really likes how it makes his skin feel after using it and would consider buying it in the near future.

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar

I received the Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar #gotitfree to try and review.I really liked the scent of this bar. Kind of citrus/musk scent. My skin felt clean and moisturized and the scent lasted.I would definitely recommend the Dove Body/face charcoal+ clay bar to anyone looking for that great clean feeling without drying out their skin.