Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Bon produit

Apres l'avoir utiliser pendant plusieurs jours en ligne, mon conjoint me dit que c'est une bon savon, il lave comme les autres , a une bonne senteur et il n'éritte pas la peau...

Awesome Men's Soap

My husband loves this soap. It is funny too because he was an Old Spice user all the way. However, the first time he tried this he said, this soap has these little things in it that feels like it is really cleaning and I like the way my face feels. (he is not too descriptive I know) I have already bought two more bars because the first bar will be done shortly. I am so glad Dove came out with this line. It has now replaced the other products my husband is using and I am being totally genuine when I say this.

Sent bon!

Je préfère les savons en gel mais ce produit est excellent! Il laisse ma peau fragile du visage excessivement douce. Je le recommande. Tu te sens propre et ça sens le propre.

April 04, 2019

Great soap that wont dry you out

Great smell and very effective. I like the texture it has just enough grit to exfoliate the dry, dead skin off. It also does not dry out my skin like a lot of other brands do. I will be definitely be recommending this.

My new go to

Never been much of a face wash kind of guy but this has changed my opinion. My face feels great after i wash with this bar. I would definitely but this again

Soft and Clean

Enjoyed the clay cream bar - it's a great way to stay clean and moisturized. Product smells nice and lathers well. Definitely recommend this soap bar.

AMAZING

My husband absolutely loves this product line. The Charcoal + Clay ingredients works well on his face to remove impurities. After one use he felt his face was "cleaner" and softer.

Works and smells great

I wasn't sure what to expect from this because it's been a long time since I used a bar soap. I was really surprised how well it lathered and worked. I've definitely noticed that my skin feels different after using this for a couple of weeks. I feel quite clean and it has a great smell but not a perfume scent. I haven't tried it on my face but the box says you can. I would recommend this product for sure!

April 04, 2019

Un vrai savon tout en un !!

J'ai vraiment aimé cette barre de savon !! En plus de bien laver, cette barre exfoliait en même temps ma peau. Elle laissait aussi un beau parfum pas trop intense. Elle n'a pas assécher ma peau. Elle a plutôt laisser un agréable effet hydratant. Merci pour cette belle découverte.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

My man has been trying this product for free, thanks to XY Stuff, for the past few weeks and he really love it. It is very moisturizing, leaves no film on the skin, smells amazing and leave your skin feeling refreshed and cleaned.