Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.

long lasting

I usually use dove body wash anyway so I was super excited to try this one. The smell is long lasting and leaves a fresh feel to your skin. I found no need to use lotion afterwards. #gotitfree#chickadvisor#familyrated#xystuff

Quality Product

Good product, scent is nice and not overpowering which is nice in a product that is being used daily.
    Price is also good for the product and any savings is good in a product.

Good stuff

My wife received this product for free in return for a review... no complaints here. I really enjoyed this produce and it leaves such an amazing aroma after a shower

Good but i prefer Dove Soap

I'd recommend this product to someone who doesn't like to use soap bars and prefers liquid wash gel products. I found that it left a film on my skin rather that cleaned what was on my skin to begin with. Didn't feel as clean as i feel after using a bar of Dove Men Soap.

Amazing body wash

I love this Dove Men + Care body wash. I used it on my face as well. It leaves a very refreshing feeling. I received it free for the review, but I will buy it in the future.

April 06, 2019

Not your typical men's products

Both my husband and I did not mind the smell, often I find them very strong and an irritation. Working well with our hard water also where it feels to wash away clean, not greasy.

5 stars

This is a lightly scented body and face wash. I have kind of sensitive skin and the Dove Sportcare Active+Fresh did not cause me any problems. I like the consistency as you can squeeze some out without concern that too much will come out. It left me feeling clean.

April 06, 2019

Gve el douche Dove men care sportcare corps et visage

J’ai reçu gratuitement le gel douche Dove men care sportcare corps et visage pour l’essayer. Habituellement, j’utilise davantage les savons en barre Dove men care (vert) et parfois du gel douche. je trouve que celui-ci mousse très bien et sent bon. Nous n’avons pas besoin de beaucoup de gel pour bien se laver, j’ai utilisé l’éponge Dove men care en triangle,

Smells great

Absolutely the best! Loved the scent and the fact that it gives you a great cooling effect. Love that I can use it for my body as well as my face. Didn’t make me feel greasy was very clean feeling.

Body AND Face Wash

I am glad that I can try it for free. The Dove Men + Care Body + Face Wash smells pleasant. It leaves my skin fresh, clean and hydrated. I would recommend it.