Dove Nourishing Rituals Shampoo Reviews
#429 in Shampoo

June 05, 2019

Love dove

First of all dove is one of my favorite brands. I absolutely love the hair care line. This shampoo however is my new favorite. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling of clean hair every time I use it! Highly recommend it and I'm sure you'll love it too :)

March 07, 2019

Dove Nourishing Ritual Shampoo

Doves nourishing ritual shampoo smells amazing ! It deeply washes my long hair , I was surprised how well it worked . I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days . After wash , before conditioning. My hair didn't feel like straw.
    10/10 recommend

September 21, 2018

Leaves my hair feeling so healthy

I bought this for the first time a couple weeks ago not really knowing if the product was any good but I thought, hey it's Dove so it must be. And of course it was!! This shampoo & conditioner combination is THE BEST! I have really thick, wavy, frizzy & hard to manage hair and after using this product my hair was soft, shiny and looked and felt healthier than it ever has. Two thumbs up!!