Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1037 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.

March 21, 2017

Un bon shampoing qui rend les cheveux légers et doux. Il sent très bon dans la douche, mais une fois les cheveux secs il sent peu. Un peu cher pour le format. Ce n'est pas le meilleur produit que j'ai essayé, mais il vaut la peine s'il est en spécial.

March 06, 2017

I bought this Dove shampoo when it was on sale for 2.99, because I used to buy a Dove shampoo for Mature hair about 5 years ago, it worked great but was discontinued. So I tried this and I love it. My hair which has been very dry for about a year, felt healthier, and softer after one use. I went back to the store and bought another bottle because I loved it so much. I will continue to buy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

March 02, 2017

Dove's shampoo is a must have in my house. It cleans hair and leaves the most amazing scent in my hair for days before my next wash. It does not strip the hair dry and leaves a glow in my hair after use. I always use the conditioner to prevent rough tangles from forming.

March 01, 2017

Ce shampoing hydrate tellement bien mes cheveux tout en laissant très propre pendant plusieurs jours consécutif. Très bonne qualité et très bon prix. Je le recommande.

February 27, 2017

This is a really great shampoo! I love that it cleans my hair without making it feel stripped or dry. It looks so shiny after I use it! It is also a really good price for the results.

February 27, 2017

This has a great scent and leaves my hair feeling moisturized without feeling heavy. A little bit goes a long way and it lathers up nicely. It's a great value for a good product.

February 24, 2017

I like this shampoo a lot as I do most dove products. It works really well and it doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or your scalp. I get dandruff from a lot of products and this is one that doesn't give me any problems and leaves my hair feeling light, clean and soft

February 16, 2017

Dove shampoo has been my go to shampoo do rye past couple of years, and I find that it really works. Occasionally it can dry out hair if overused, but is still very effective. Would 100% recommend this product!

January 16, 2017

Dove it a good shampoo it makes my hair soft it even smells fantastic , it helps with dryness iv tried better shampoos but I still recommend dove it's light and dosnt weigh your hair done .

January 09, 2017

It is OK. Not the best out there but it works decently for the price of the product. And dove always smells awesome that's a bonus. It's like the back up shampoo.