Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 935 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.

October 02, 2016

I have always loved Dove products and enjoyed using them. The new Dove Nutritive solutions Daily moisture Shampoo and conditioner works very well and it smells so good. It kept my hair feeling soft and shiny all day. It prevented tangles in my hair as well. I would definitely purchase this again and would recommend this to all of my family and friends.

October 01, 2016

I was selected to review this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Panel, unfortunately, I didn't receive it until earlier this week, so I haven't been able to give a meaningful review until now-after using it for a full week.

First of all, I love the fragrance. It's soft and comforting. Next, I love that it foams up so well. I hate applying shampoo and then not being able to work up a lather. Using this shampoo did feel like a salon experience for me.

I noticed right away that my hair felt really clean, but the real test came after I had blow dried my hair. I can't believe how soft my hair felt. I tend to color my hair every 2 mos or so, so I want a product that won't strip any further moisture from my hair. This is it.

September 30, 2016

One of My Favorite Dove product. It works just like i wanted. It makes my hair clean and soft at the same time without compromising the volume. A must try!

September 29, 2016

Pour moi c'est un classique de chez Dove. Petit prix et l'odeur est classique et neutre. Doux pour les cheveux, le produit offre beaucoup de douceur aux cheveux longs.

September 06, 2016

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling super clean and not weighed down or greasy at all. It smells amazing, and I find I can smell it in my hair all day long. Love this!

August 18, 2016

OMG!! I have fine thin frizzy hair. I always have difficultly finding shampoo and conditioners that don't make my hair look and feel greasy!! But I have tried Dove shampoos and conditioners and I am in love!! I have tried a few different kinds, depending what is on sale and I must say that every type of Dave I have tried has been awesome!! My hair feels soft and silky and doesn't look greasy at all!!!

I am now a forever Dove shampoo and conditioner loyal consumer!!!

August 12, 2016

I LOVE Dove shampoo! Definititly my favourite shampoo to use. It comes in various different scents, that smell, oh so lovely! Makes my fair feel and look great!!

July 24, 2016

Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It's not thick and doesn't leave you feeling like there is still soap on your arms/ body. It almost takes away the need to lotion after the shower !!

July 16, 2016

This smells good, I don't need conditioner if I'm using this shampoo and it takes away all the frizz from my wavy hair when it's humid or in the winter when it is dry.

You can't go wrong with the price.

June 29, 2016

I love everything about this shampooing. I buy the big bottle at costco and it last forever. The smell is very lovely and it last a long time on my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. Will keep buying. Good for the whole family.