Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 999 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.

February 24, 2017

I like this shampoo a lot as I do most dove products. It works really well and it doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or your scalp. I get dandruff from a lot of products and this is one that doesn't give me any problems and leaves my hair feeling light, clean and soft

February 16, 2017

Dove shampoo has been my go to shampoo do rye past couple of years, and I find that it really works. Occasionally it can dry out hair if overused, but is still very effective. Would 100% recommend this product!

January 16, 2017

Dove it a good shampoo it makes my hair soft it even smells fantastic , it helps with dryness iv tried better shampoos but I still recommend dove it's light and dosnt weigh your hair done .

January 09, 2017

It is OK. Not the best out there but it works decently for the price of the product. And dove always smells awesome that's a bonus. It's like the back up shampoo.

December 19, 2016

December 09, 2016

I love how dove makes great products that only cost a few dollars. This shampoo feels so nice and thick and creamy and my hair already starts feeling great when rinsing out. Soft and 'fed' and happy :)

October 02, 2016

I have always loved Dove products and enjoyed using them. The new Dove Nutritive solutions Daily moisture Shampoo and conditioner works very well and it smells so good. It kept my hair feeling soft and shiny all day. It prevented tangles in my hair as well. I would definitely purchase this again and would recommend this to all of my family and friends.

October 01, 2016

I was selected to review this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Panel, unfortunately, I didn't receive it until earlier this week, so I haven't been able to give a meaningful review until now-after using it for a full week.

First of all, I love the fragrance. It's soft and comforting. Next, I love that it foams up so well. I hate applying shampoo and then not being able to work up a lather. Using this shampoo did feel like a salon experience for me.

I noticed right away that my hair felt really clean, but the real test came after I had blow dried my hair. I can't believe how soft my hair felt. I tend to color my hair every 2 mos or so, so I want a product that won't strip any further moisture from my hair. This is it.

September 30, 2016

One of My Favorite Dove product. It works just like i wanted. It makes my hair clean and soft at the same time without compromising the volume. A must try!

September 29, 2016

Pour moi c'est un classique de chez Dove. Petit prix et l'odeur est classique et neutre. Doux pour les cheveux, le produit offre beaucoup de douceur aux cheveux longs.