Dove® Nutritive Solutions Volume Boost Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 10, 2017

This shampoo is not right for my hair type, however, it works wonders for my wife's very fine and flat hair. It doesn't weigh down her hair or add extra oil to it. It is also one of the few shampoo brands available at the drug store that doesn't cause a rash on her sensitive skin. Overall it is a great product for the price.

March 04, 2017

This is a great line of hair products. I use this one because it's a cream shampoo and is still easy to wash out of all of my hair. It also smells really great too

October 22, 2016

Dove is my go-to brand for shampoo and conditioner. It is always effective, leaves my hair feeling fresh, shiny, and healthy. When dove volume boost came out, I immediately tried it to try and give my hair that extra volume to create a flawless look. I love dove volume boost shampoo and conditioner and highly recommend these products. Very reasonable price for a high quality shampoo!

October 21, 2016

Bon shampoing qui procure volume et souplesse aux cheveux. Mes cheveux sont doux et bien lisses après l'utilisation. Le produit laisse une douce odeur dans les cheveux.

October 21, 2016

Yes, yes, yes! This shampoo is a must. I like how it soften my hair and its acctually easier to remove it while washing it than those other brands. I really recommend this.

October 21, 2016

This one did make my hair feel slightly thicker after a couple washes, it's not the best but it's a close second
    Smells pretty good and make my hair silky like most Dove shampoos

October 21, 2016

My favourite shampoo of all time. This shampoo completely transformed my hair. It made my hair look a lot healthier and increased the volume by major amounts. I love this product so much !

October 21, 2016

If you're looking for a miracle worker to achieve bigger, more voluminous hair, this isn't the product for you. While I do enjoy Dove products over many other brands at the drugstore, I think their claims are a little exaggerated and feel that their shampoos work more or less the same. I have thick, medium length hair, and after using about half the bottle, I can't say I've noticed any long term results for volume (To avoid heat damage, I don't blow dry my hair, so maybe there's my problem). The length and weight of my hair tends to weigh it down, so I don't generally see much volume at the roots anyways. That said, I do like that it leaves my hair clean, nourished, and smelling great. Overall, I would repurchase in the future if I ran out of shampoo, but not specifically for its volume boosting claims. Perhaps it has better volume boosting results for people with short hair.

October 21, 2016

Ce savon est simplement génial. Il sens tellement bon que j'ai toujours le gout de prendre ma douche. Il laisse les cheveux super doux et brillant. Je vous le recommande.

October 21, 2016

Dove is my go-to for intense moisturization. I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so amazing even though my hair is colour and heat damaged. Definitely recommend Dove shampoo and conditioners

alexfranchuk has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

Becel Olive Plus

sarahmeq added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread