Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

August 25, 2016

This is a real nice Antiperspirant.I have been using sprays now I would have to say,about a year.They are very convenient to use ,just aim and spray.No more rubbing on Deodorant sticks that can be harsh on anyone who has delicate skin.Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant is a very effective spray that when applied,there is no sticky ness or no clumping or any white marks left behind on that favorite Top.I find it to be just a little more pricy than oll-ons or sticks I guessed because it was in a spray.There are several different scents it comes in and neither of them have a over impowering scent,that is also one of the great benefits that comes with Dove Antiperspirant,you don't have to settle for one scent because they have several.Before you use this product,you need to give it a little shake,this also helps with the healing process of shaving.It dries instantly on contact with the skin and is alcohol free so,good for even those who have sensitive skin.Because Dove products are made with a quarter moisturizer it will leave your underarm soft and smooth and will last up to 48hrs.Couldn't ask for any better than that.I recommend this product to all ladies,you won't regret you did.

August 16, 2016

This one too i of course cant go a day without it i actually bring it with me everywhere i go. Very effective, doesn't stain your close, you smell good all day long even after your work out.

August 05, 2016

This is the first time I'v used a dry spray deodorant and I may be converted! It's easy to use, effective and smells great. I've tried the original nourished scent, revive, and cool essentials and all smell/ work well. However, considering this is a deodorant it is kind of expensive. That would be my biggest con. I also find that it is a bit tricky at first to use the spray button with my non-dominant hand because you really have to push the button down (apparently this is common and it's not just that I have weak hands lol). Though once I got the hang of the bottle this got easier. None of the scents left white marks on my clothes and they all dry pretty much instantly. If you can find this on sale I'd buy it.

July 28, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale for my husband. He has never tried a spray deodorant and he is usually quite picky about his deodorant. He loves it now! He is amazed at how well it works. I find the regular price a bit expensive but I bought a second bottle on sale with a coupon as well and it was quite cheap!

July 17, 2016

I recently bought my first spray on antiperspirant (the one with the blue cover) and really like it. It dries within seconds of spraying it on and never leaves white marks on my clothes. The scent is really nice and fresh and not overpowering at all. Can't wait to try the other scents too!

July 05, 2016

Probablement un très bon produit. Pour ma part, j'ai été très déçu. j'ai choisis le bleu (habituellement le moins odorant) car je n'aime pas les produits de beauté trop odorants. L'odeur est tellement intense, elle te reste au nez jusqu'a la prochaine douche. Pour plusieurs je crois que ce serait un avantages, pour ma part, étouffais ! Résultat, bouteille pleine a la maison, a qui la chance .... !!

2.3/5

June 28, 2016

I decided to try this dry spray deodorant because it was on sale one day at Shoppers Drug Mart. The scent is really quite nice initially (I believe I purchased the pomegranate one). The spray is also dry and not sticky. However, I found it difficult to know how much to apply with the spray (it feels cold when applied but i wasn't sure it I was over or under-doing it because it feels so different).
    Thus, I have found that the scent is not long lasting (perhaps this is user dependent).
    I also found this product made my under arms really itchy! That I did not like.

June 26, 2016

I love the Dove deodorant spray because it last a very long time, and I love the Idea of pray deodorant verses other kinds because its very good since your not spreading bacteria. Also It dries immediately after you pray it which is amazing. I use it all the time and don't see my self without it.

June 22, 2016

I've been using the original scent (blue cap) for over a year now, and I have to say it's the easiest deodorant I've ever used. It dry to the touch nearly seconds after application, the scent is great and it stays on all day! I love this product and even got my mom into it who was a firm user of secret for over 15 years.

June 22, 2016

#Dove (Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant) is a really good price, also comes in many nice scents and goes on dry not sticky and you don't have to wait til it dry like other cream and gel antiperspirants. Keeps you smelling clean, dry and protected.