Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

April 23, 2020

Cute Dove soap

My dad recently purchased this at a drugstore and I was very excited to try it out because I was always curious to know what the difference was with the white Dove soap. This bar is so cute and has a light pink colour to it. I personally liked it, but it had a light scent, so between the two of them, I would go for the white Dove soap since it’s unscented.

April 20, 2020

My everyday go to

Non irritating
    Absolutely love
    Been using for 15 years +
    The only brand that I trust
    Extremely light subtle fragrance. Rose scent
    Lasts a long time (at least 1 month)

April 10, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Leaves skin nice and soft

I purchased this because it had a nice light scent. When I used it, it lathered very nicely and rinsed off well. Doesn’t leave a film on your body. Leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I enjoyed this Dove product.

March 12, 2020

Gentle smooth and smells great

I really love this beauty bar. I use it all over my body. It’s super gentle on your skin (including your face). The scent is mild but sooo nice. I find it better than some body washes.

January 19, 2020
    Northwest Territories, Canada

I reccomend this bar to any girl.

This product has a nice smell. It doesnt dry out your body like most scented body soap. Its wonderful on the hands and face. I recommend it to many woman.

January 06, 2020

Feeling soft :)

I Love the smell this soap has, it's a calm and refreshing smell that leaves you feeling soft and silky. I would most likely purchase this product again along with other Dove products, as they are quite a good brand and hold up to what they say or their packaging.

December 26, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Pink Rose Soap Is Good Until ...

I love the smell of the soap, but the problem that I have is that it melts too fast. I find myself having to replace one bar every 3-4 days, which is a pain. I wish it was thicker and lasted longer. I wouldn't recommend this soap to a friend based solely on the quality of the soap.

November 28, 2019
    Not found, Not found

A simple all time favourite

I've been using this for about 5 years, my skin isn't particularly prone to concern, it does, however, get dry and this is especially exacerbated in winter.
    This bar has been a godsend, small, convenient, a great price and with an amazing smell.
    Even if I scrub my skin when I exfoliate, this soap provides the best medium, keeping everything soft.

November 26, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this product again

I love this product. After using it just one time makes your skin nice and soft it’s also a beautiful smell.
    My children also like this product. Dove all the way

November 25, 2019

BODY WASH

hi there ive try many kind of soap bar .. ! And this pink dove bar is just fantastik !! doesnt let u that sticky feeling on your body .. and it smell sogood i really recommand that dove bar soap !!