Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

Great soap nostalgia

This soap is a time tested favorite. It reminds you of your childhood memories. This bar even have come out with a cucumber green soap but still the pink outdoes the rest. It is going to be a favorite of most for decades more to come!

July 29, 2021

Lovely Soap, nice wash

I love the gentleness and cleaning effectiveness of this product. I use it on my face sometimes and just to wash my hands. It has a really nice scent.

July 26, 2021

Will buy again

This is only brand of soap I buy. I usually buy when it goes on sale and stock up. I like to try different kinds, but the rose one is still my favourite

July 24, 2021

I like it

pretty cool product. I do like this product but it is a little bit unnecessary for my routines. If you like going above and beyond and feeling a little bit extra bougie or classy I would say sure try it but for me and my busy lifestyle I would not suggest or buy it again.

July 21, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Glorious

Absolutely love this pink beauty bar. I alway brought the white Dove soap but this I saw and couldn't resist as with all Dove products its foams thick and soft and feels luxurious Dove will always be my favourite scent.

July 10, 2021

Dove products for life

I absolutely love Dove products . This pink Barry daughters absolutely adore ! Its one of my best purchases yet . Pink is the kids most favorite color .

July 06, 2021

Love it

Great! I have been using this soap for ages and it is always my go to. Smells amazing, great texture and gives great foam. My hands smell really nice after.

June 22, 2021

Smell is light and pretty

This is my go to for bathing, I absolutely love the smell. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Dove understands women, and supports women. I can definitely get behind that!

June 17, 2021

Loved it

My daily soap is the dove white beauty bar but I tried this one and to my surprise I loved it even more . It is sensitive and is good for face and body . It is gentle for face and body both .

June 17, 2021

Nice and soft

This is one of the few soaps that not only cleans but doesn't dry out my skin. Love it to death. I always make sure I have enough stock in my storage so I never run out.