Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

July 06, 2021

Love it

Great! I have been using this soap for ages and it is always my go to. Smells amazing, great texture and gives great foam. My hands smell really nice after.

June 22, 2021

Smell is light and pretty

This is my go to for bathing, I absolutely love the smell. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Dove understands women, and supports women. I can definitely get behind that!

June 18, 2021

Loved it

My daily soap is the dove white beauty bar but I tried this one and to my surprise I loved it even more . It is sensitive and is good for face and body . It is gentle for face and body both .

June 17, 2021

Nice and soft

This is one of the few soaps that not only cleans but doesn't dry out my skin. Love it to death. I always make sure I have enough stock in my storage so I never run out.

May 22, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Cleansand softens, never drys the skin. Nice light scent a

These are my favorite soaps. The work for adults and children and are never drying or irritation 5/5 - would purchase again. We have been using these sopaps for years and they are a favorite.

May 08, 2021

highly Recommend!!

definitely worth every penny! highly recommend to anyone!
    I am very happy with the quality of this soap and it is the only soap I use now. It does not have all of the additives that commercial soap has. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.

May 05, 2021

its a really good soap

unlike other soaps instead of it drying out my skin it keeps it really soft. other soaps ive tried always dry out my skin which i dont like at all. and on the plus side i always feel really clean

Smells nice

We use this at home everyday. The scent is is not too strong. My skin feels nice after using it. some of my family members are sensitive to certain soaps but have not complained about this.

Great for the skin

We've always used this soap in my family, so whenever there are deals we usually stock up on these. It has a great smell and keeps the skin feeling smooth and leaves the hands feeling soft. A keeper for our family.

Amazing

My mom and I have always used this soap, since I was a child, they pulled this scent from Canada shelves for years leaving us to have to go to the US to buy in bulk. Thankfully it’s back and I’ve never been happier