Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

September 28, 2017

Best deodorant EVER. Strong enough for a man but made for a

I absolutely love this deodorant. I have tried many other brands, but non have worked at great as doves brand. it doesn't leave the white marks and leaves you smelling and feeling fresh all day long

September 28, 2017

Dont let your smell defy you let it define you

Dove deoderant is the only brand that works for me and doesnt leave my skin broken, i absolutely lobe this scent as well as the pearl finishes! And is great for working within a budget!

I would buy it again

I love the way it goes on smooth and feels silky. After working, running errands and going to the gym there is no need to reapply. It lasts that long! The smell is amazing as well.

Good stuff

I always have a hard time finding anti perspirant that works for me so I stick to my normal. I tried Dove on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I got my usual coverage and the scent was nice. It wasnt sticky and dried within seconds. I did however find a slight ordour by the end the day. A good try for dove but as with most other products i will only use this durig winter when I dont sweat as much.

Love!

I basically love anything dove. These deodorant have the perfect amount of fragrance as I don't like too much scent in anything I wear. It lasts all day and there's no thick white deoderant going all over your clothes!

Saskatchewan, Canada

not recommend this product

when using this product I found that no matter what activity I did, be it office work or a running workout I was not in my best sense. I became embarassed and self-conscious. I changed laundry detergents, no difference. I changed antiperspirants and things smelled better.

Amazing deodorant!

Sometimes it takes me a while to come across a nice anti-perspirant - but this dove product is really nice! I was very surprised and happy that this product did not leave any white marks on my clothing, and it kept me feeling fresh all day long. I always enjoyed the scent. Application with this stick is very easy and convenient. I will certainly purchase this product again!

Love

This antiperspirant smells great and keeps my armpits dry all day. Lightly scented and effective. Non-irritating , I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.

Très efficace

D'habitude je n'aime pas trop les sticks, mais ceux de Dove je les aime bien. Ils sont doux et efficace. mon préféré est celui au concombre, hhhmmmm j'adore :)

Works great

This product has a refreshing smell that somewhat reminded me of babies. It went on smoothly and gently and lasted throughout the day. I did not notice any marks on my clothing.