Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 658 in Body Wash

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

May 18, 2017

My absolute favorite body wash! Since I used this I haven't looked at another body wash the same again. After just the first use it made my skin so soft and fresh! Super rich and creamy lather. A little goes a long way!

May 08, 2017

This Pampering line by Dove is fantastic. It is so creamy and smooth, it lathers up wonderfully, glides so silky onto the skin. The coconut milk leaves skin hydrated and feeling like luxury. The smell is heavenly, not too floral or overbearing! A good value too.

March 28, 2017

I'm in heaven this body wash had an amazing smell and feels great. Your skin will thank you for using this body wash. It leaves you feeling smooth and refresh without being harsh to your skin.

March 14, 2017

Love the smell of the coconut and the Jasmine reminds me of the tropical island my skin is so refreshing after my shower o definitely will recommend this product

February 27, 2017

Dove is a great product. And this body wash is awesome. The smell just blows me away. After the shower, I stay smelling so clean yet with such a soft lovely smell. It also moisturized my body. A little goes a long way. It does seem a little hard to rinse off but it eventually comes off lol...

January 24, 2017

This body wash is a medium thickness gel cream that has a lovely light sweet scent.

Very liitle is required in order to later up onto a loofah or wash cloth, and it rinses off easily.

I feel so clean afterwards due to the sheer amount of foam that comes with friction on the loofah.

Once towel dried off, my skin actually feels moisturized, therefore another application of moisturized is not required

Overall, I will definitely be purchasing this again!

January 07, 2017

The scent combination is very exotic. I love all the scents in this new Dove Body Wash collection. The creamy body wash creates a scented lather that pampers your skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. It is gentle on your skin and thoroughly cleans your skin without stripping it of nutrients. If you love the scent of coconut as much as I do, I have tried all the body washes and l love them all.

December 25, 2016

LOVE THE SCENT AND MOISTURE
    I love this body wash. it provided me a creamy lather and a pleasant smell.
    I love anything coconut so I wasn't disappointed with this product and the orchid was a nice touch too.
    I would buy this product again its nice and I got the buy one get one free with these products and 1.5 off so I only really paid 1-2 bucks for one a got the other free! love it

December 09, 2016

SMOOTH SKIN AFTER FIRST WASH!
    I enjoyed this body wash, primarily because it provided smooth moisturized skin after 1 wash without before lotion, which I usually have to apply more of after showering due to the harshness of soap/ family soap bars.
    it smells nice but I'm not too fond of the smell of jasmine and coconut, I don't think they were a good pair. besides like the design of the bottle, its white with accents of pink and its appealing to the eyes/ the dispenser is user friendly and comes out nicely to allow product amount control. would buy it again but not this particular scent...

November 14, 2016

i absolutely adore dove products, but more specifically the body washes. They always leave my skin soft and smooth and so moisturized and doesn't leave my skin tight as most body washes do. It even smells great! My boyfriend loves it. I always stick up whenever they're on sale as they can be pricey,