Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #15 in Body Wash

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

August 11, 2017

My fav body wash

I love love love this body wash!! It makes my skin feel so creamy and smooth. I also absolutely love the smell, very clean and refreshing. Definitely one of staples for my shower routine.

July 23, 2017

Favorite

My all time favorite everyday product never seizes to amaze me. Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and very nursed. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 19, 2017

a great buy

leaves skin soft & rinses easily. Gentle enough to use daily and on my children. scent is light. left skin moisturized for the entire day. would buy again!

July 04, 2017

Love this product!

Talk about the perfect bath! This product smells, feels and works great for my skin. I have semi dry skin and this moisturizes my skin to the core hahaa. Not too expensive so definitely a win!

June 22, 2017

La meilleure odeur au monde!

J'adore ce gel de douche! Il sent tellement bon!! L'odeur reste après ta douche, ce qui n'est pas le cas pour tous les gel de douches. Enplus, il rend la peau douce :)

June 21, 2017

Je le recommande à tous!

J'adore ce produit, autant l'odeur que la texture et l'hydratation!

L'odeur est très délicate et la formule crème laisse la peau hydratée toute la journée.

June 20, 2017

I would buy this again

Great product from dove! Very soft on the skin. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and not dehydrated like lots of other body washes. Has a very nice scent. Not overpowering.

June 15, 2017

First of all I love things that smell like coconut. So that caught My eye at first. The smell of it is absolutely amazing and I just love the way it makes your skin feel

June 15, 2017

Love it!

This body wash smells great! I felt very soft and smooth after getting out of the shower, will definitelypurchaee again! I would recommend to anyone who wants that summer fresh smell

June 14, 2017

Deffintly would buy this body wash again.

Dove body wash coconut smells amazing, keeps your skin smelling like coconut all day long. The price for the bottle is a little expensive but it's well worth it. Deffintly would recommend this body wash to everyone