Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash Reviews

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

April 07, 2019

Magic In A Bottle!

YOU HAVE TO GET THIS!!! I used this in the dry Canadian months of winter and this has helped with replenishing moisture back into my skin. I am someone that suffers Eczema and I notice Dove soaps in general help with my skin. I most importantly enjoyed this body wash for the fragrance, it smells like a luxurious body product. Once I would get out of the shower, the smell would stick to my body and linger. The drugstore would have this product on sale so I would stock up on it. If you see this, don't pass by it, make sure to take it home and give it a go!

March 26, 2019

Intensive Moisturizing Bodywash

I find this to be a very efftive moisturizing Bodywash even more so then the Dove Original. Very little is needed for an effective use of this product and smells lovely of jasmine petals and coconut milk.

March 19, 2019

Produit de qualité

J'adore ce produit. Son odeur agréable est tout de même délicate. Il rend la peau douce et est parfait pour les peaux sensibles aussi. C'est un bon produit de qualité, mais un peu dispendieux.

March 19, 2019

Gentle scent works for everyone

I've got to mention the scent first - sometimes, especially with body soaps I find myself overwhelmed by scent. This body wash is subtle but really quite lovely, it lathers well and leaves you feeling refreshed. I will be buying it again. Even my kids can use it!

March 17, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

My favorite body wash

I only been using this for a few months and I have to say it’s an amazing body wash very lathering and leaves skin smooth. Before this i was using suave or olay no very moisturizing leaving my skin dry. I bought it to try because I had a coupon and it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I also have the dry oil and vanilla dove can’t wait to try those. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new body wash. Most body washes are very watery the dove is a thick constancy and very cream lathers very well.

March 16, 2019

Love Dove Body washes

I absolutely love dove body washes, never has my skin felt so soft and smooth. This one particularly smells divine as neither the coconut or jasmin is overpowering but nice and light and I do find it does last for a while after. It does have a slight pinky colour to and is extremely moisturizing. This winter has been very cold and dry so my skin has been drier then normal and this has saved my skin. It makes my skin all soft and smooth and it lasts long after the shower. Even after trying and using other shower gels and bidybwashes I will always return to using dove.

March 15, 2019

I would recommend everyone to buy

I love dove bodywash but this type is soooo good. It smell so good and the smell remains on your skin hours and hours after. My skin felt smoother and it didn't look dry after shower. This body wash just feels so good.

February 26, 2019

I like the smell

It nice product, has a very good jasmine smell, coconut tries to keep you moist. Totally a nice product to try. Good for people who like to get try different flavors in smell.

February 19, 2019

Love this product

I absolutely love the Dove body wash lots of choices of scents and so soft on your skin, leaves your skin feeling healthy and nourished, I highly recommend this product for your shower or even added to the bubble bath

January 23, 2019

Love this!

I love this body wash so much!! The scent is delicious, my skin feels so moisturized. I don't even like coconut scented stuff but this one smells so good!