Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 29, 2017

Je le rachèterai a 100%

Ce produit est miraculeux, il hydrate en profondeur mes cheveux qui deviennent tout lisse. Ce produit fait tout à fait son job surtout pour son prix faible, je l'adore!

July 27, 2017

I would buy this product again.

This is the first product that I've found for my hair that actually does what it says it does. It's not greasy like most products. Tames my terrible frizz and leaves my hair soft and nourished Thank you Dove

July 27, 2017

My favorite

Dove anything has always had my trust so when I sY this product is excellent it truly is. I aways feel new better younger and cleaner when trying out any dove products.

July 23, 2017

I love this!!!!!!

I really love this stuff! I love this how this makes my hair feel. It nourishes my hair and doesnt leave my hair greasy at all. I would recommend this to my family and friends and I would buy this again.

July 13, 2017

It is good product and give shiny look to hairs

This product is good for my hair and even my daughters are using it. it is giving shining look and reducing itching. I feel comfortable after using the product. Hairs are becoming healthy. I would recommend this product to people who believe in quality.

July 03, 2017

Amazing!

My hair is usually very dry from colouring it. I used the Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil and I was completely blown away. My hair has never been so soft and smooth. Definitely going to continue using this product.

June 30, 2017

Good product for the price

I think this product smells really good and makes hair shiny. The results are good! You can't compare it to a professional product, but it does the job. Good quality for the price

Le produit sent très bon et rend les cheveux soyeux. Par contre, il ne faut pas le comparer à des produits de professionnels. Toute fois, le rapport qualité prix est bon. Je recommande ce produit

Nice hair serum

I love the look and feel of my hair ever since I have used this serum! My hair is really dry and damaged and this serum really helps with that! Sometimes I feel it can be too oily but maybe it's just my hair

June 28, 2017

great product and a miracle product for dry hair

I love my hair since using Dove serum-in-oil:
    - shiny and healthy appearance
    - love the bounce to my hair
    - my split ends are not noticed
    I get compliments from friends and co workers

am a fan of Dove Serum in oil

I receive compliments from my family and friends when they see the bouncy , shiny in appearance, and no split ends
    - they question if I went to the hair salon