Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Love it!

I have long thick hair which tends to go frizzy in humidity. My hair loves this serum. It's very affordable and as I have a lot of hair I tend to use a lot of serum and oils so this works great for me. Product does what it says and it's affordable. I have used everything from high end salon stuff to the cheapest. Dove doesn't cost a lot of money but it is far from 'cheap'... I love love love it....

June 21, 2017

Très bon sérum pas chers en pharmacie!

L'odeur des produits pour cheveux Dove est divine! En plus d'être pas chers, il n'alourdit pas les cheveux. Il les rend plutôt brillants et très souple. J'adore ce produit!

Great for Winter/Fall

My hair changes with the seasons and with that so does my needs for hair care. I love this serum for the winter and fall when my hair is beginning to get really dry and statiky it really adds some weight to my normally fluffy light hair and it makes my hair smell great between washes!

June 21, 2017

I will be buying this product!

I love this product, it is high quality, it reminds me of a previous product I use to use at the salon! Love it. I am happy to replace my more expensive usual product with this.

June 20, 2017

Great product to repair hair dammage

Dove Regenerative Nourish Serum-In-Oil works great. I straighten my hair a lot and I find it helps not only repair some of the damage but also keeps the frizzy hair at bay.

June 19, 2017

Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil

The Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil pairs perfectly with the oil shampoo and conditioner offered by Dove. With the use of the three products as a system you will see AMAZING results. This serum smells very good and is extremely easy to use. I have very long, thick, dry and damaged hair. This serum makes my hair shiny, smooth and extremely moisturized. In the long run if you consistently use this product you will see that you get less and less split ends.

June 18, 2017

pretty good product

I received a sample of this last year and really liked it first of all the smell of this serum is amazing. I have long hair but they are all damaged and dried due to excessive blow drying I have noticed that with the regular use of this serum my hair are splitting as they used to. I think I have found best serum for my hair. I will definitely buy it in the future.

June 17, 2017

Amazing Oil

The product goes on well ( a little goes a long way) and the smell is amazing also. no greasy after-feel on hands or hair. Love it! I'm definitely switching from Bio-Silk and other ones i use because this is by far the best now ive ever used.

June 16, 2017

Keeps hair soft and manageable and smells good

My spouse uses this a lot for her long hair so i partake every now and then LOL
    Its a lightly scented serum and it is excellent for managing hair and keeps its soft and shiny. steal-worthy!

June 16, 2017

Franchement ce produit correspond exactement a ce que je recherchais j'en suis ravie !!! Merci beaucoup
    Je vais le racheter sans aucun doute , et si vous avez une question je suis là pour y repondre