Dove Relaxing Lavender Beauty Bar Reviews

December 26, 2020

Retour aux savonnettes

La savonnette Dove Beauty Bar au parfum de lavande est parfumée et douce.
    Au début j'étais retissante à l'idée d'utiliser une savonnette pour le corps ou le visage mais finalement le produit est à la hauteur. Je l'utilise même pour mon visage car la lavande est bonne pour la peau.
    Pour l'instant ma peau ne réagit pas mal à l'utilisation de cette savonnette, on verra avec le temps.

December 21, 2020

Smells amazing!

The smell of this bar soap is very nice and not overpowering. It creates a nice foam and doesn't dry out my skin. I love all Dove's bath products and this is no exception. The price is good and you can find this product almost everywhere. Definitely recommended!

December 06, 2020

Not your average soap

Ive always loved Dove products and as usual they do not disappoint. This creamy moisturizing beauty Bar is a must have. The lavender scent is so relaxing in the shower, feels like a spa day.

November 26, 2020

Delicious scent

Lovely essence, like lavender.
    It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
    However, if you have scent sensitivity,I wouldn’t recommend it. Other than that it’s a great soap bar.

November 26, 2020

Yummy! So good!

I’ve always loved and used Dove products, so this beauty bar was a no brainer for me. I picked this up earlier in the week and got to using it straight away. Opening the box was a delight to my senses and I was eager to get into the shower.

As usual, this left my skin extremely soft, due to the 1/4 moisturizers packed into the bar. I felt so relaxed with the scent of Lavender being released into the steam that I hardly wanted to get out. This definitely put me into a great evening head space.

Will continue to purchase this in the future!

November 25, 2020

Lavender Love!

If you love the relaxing smell of lavender, you will love the relaxing feel of this bar. Everything you expect from Dove with the wonderful touch of lavender. Leaves you feeling relaxed, fresh and ready (either for bed or to start your day)!

November 19, 2020

Smells Amazing

This bar smells so gooddd!! I've used like 4 bars this. I tried this! If you haven't tried it go try it! It's amazing! I also have the exfoliator. I always smell amazing because of this.

November 18, 2020

Beauty scent

Not a fan of bar soap, however I recieved this as a sample free in the mail.
    First Its purple! Second omg smells so good. So I went for it!
    The scent was perfect, relaxing and leaves your skin hydrated and smooth. Very nice bar and I will use again

October 22, 2020

Love at first try

My new love, will buy it again an again, it is the perfect combination of cream and lavender fragrance, LOVE IT!!!!!!
    All other dove bar are good but this specific one is just great if you love lavender the way I do.

June 16, 2020

Dove Lavender beauty bar

Dove Lavender beauty bar Is amazing.
    The lavender scent is awesome, it’s not an overbearing scent-just a nice mild smell.
    The beauty bar lathers well and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and does not dry your skin out like some soaps do.