Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

February 19, 2011

I have never been a fan of using bars of soap as a body wash - it just feels like they always leave a residue or sometimes irritate my skin.
    Dove Sensitive Skin is different. I've been using this for a few weeks now and haven't been missing my cream / gel body washes very much! This stuff is gentle, but still makes you feel squeaky clean. My skin doesn't feel dried out afterwards, just clean and healthy.
    It's fragrance free, but still has a faint soapy, "Dove" smell. Almost like baby powder but still hardly noticeable (and much better than other fragrance free /sensitive skin products, which I find can smell like straight up petroleum jelly).
    The bars last quite a while, and there are 4 in a package. Plus they cost me less than what I usually pay for body wash, so they're a good deal, especially for being a decent product. I definitely recommend!

July 08, 2010

Love this soap. Lathers really well, and not much of a scent. Doesnt irritate my extremely sensitive skin. It is a little drying, but I always lotion up after my showers, anyway so not too big of a deal! HG for sure!

June 05, 2010

I want to recommend this soap to anyone who has sensitive skin. Its a speacially formulated beauty bar with a hypo-allergenic, fragrance free formula tested with dermatologists.

It lathers up very nice, just as good as other soaps if not better. I really like the feeling of the soap & it doesn't dry or irritiate my skin. I think this is the best soap I have found for sensitive skin.

December 09, 2009

I wouldn't use anything but Dove beauty bars...this product is way too good to call soap!! LOL It doesn't leave a film, and leaves skin feeling wonderfully!! :D

December 06, 2009

I love Dove and this unscented version is great for my skin. I use this in the winter because my psoriasis flare up and it provides me with the moisture that I need without the irratating scents and dyes. Although it says unscented, there is still a very mild Dove smell.

September 12, 2009

What more can I say about Dove Sensitive products, it's the best of all worlds. If you're after something that will hydrate your skin and be gentle and hypoallergenic, this is a recommended product. It will keep your skin feeling the softest it ever has, and if you suffer from any type of skin irritation (eczema, dermatits, ect.), it is very mild and in my own experience has reduced flaring up to nothing. Absolutely essential.