Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

June 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

only wash I can use

I have very sensitive dry skin. This product is moisturizing and scent free. I hope it stays around forever. I would love some travel size bottles!

June 05, 2018

Nice soap, no strong scent

I like this, no filmy feeling on your skin and most importantly for me no strong scent. It was a great deal and will be something I can purchase easily and will get again.

June 05, 2018

Very hydrating & moisturizing

I received this item for product testing purposes and I’ve been using it for almost 3 weeks! I love how it hydrates and moisturize my skin. I have a dry skin and this one leaves my feeling silky smooth. I actually bought one after trying it for free, that’s how I love this body wash! Highly recommend!

May 30, 2018

love it

I really liked this body wash, so much so that I went and purchased one as soon as this one was finished. it smells great and leave my skin feeling super soft.

May 30, 2018

Gentle Cleansing

I was happy to test and review this gentle body wash from Dove complimentary - thanks Chick Advisor! After using it for a week I have to admit, I'm impressed!

There is no heavy scent, it lathers well and washes away clean. Unlike most body washes, my skin feels hydrated after I use it. This is a body wash that I will purchase in the future for me and my girls.

May 29, 2018

Super gentle!

Nice rich formula, lathers up on the loofa easily, gentle on the skin and the light fresh scent is wonderful!
    My skin feels softer, looks great and have had 0 issues with using this.

Updated On: May 29, 2018

#gotitfree

Thanks Chickadvisor!

May 25, 2018

Body wash

This body wash is very hydrating and moisturizing,, has a light fragrance smell for it and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would reccomend it to anyone with sensitive skin

May 23, 2018

Wowza! This is some hydrating body was

I am thoroughly impressed with this new dove body wash! The lather and moisture is to die for! Now I had the unscented, sensitive formula, which isn’t a problem for me, so I also tried on my 18 month old and she responded with no reaction as well! This would be suitable for everyone, with or without skin sensitivity. I was really happy about the lather, likes it’s leg shaving good haha! Super happy to be part of this product testing ! #gotitfree #chickadvisor
    ♥️Lyndsayxoxo

May 23, 2018

Gentle and very hydrating!

This is definitely not a deep cleansing product - it has the creamy consistency of a lotion and doesn’t lather. It’s super moisturizing and great for very dry skin, though. I got the Sensitive Skin one - it’s unscented and extremely gentle. It does leave a film on the skin, but it’s not unpleasant or irritating, and it’s softening and hydrating. I prefer to use an exfoliating mitt or body scrub first and then follow up with the wash. I don’t even need to apply body lotion after (especially in the summer)!
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

May 15, 2018

The best body wash for sensitive skin!

My skin is extra sensitive and reacts to pretty much everything, from fragrances to heat and exposure to the sun. This body wash moisturizes my skin and gives it a wonderful glow, shower after shower.