Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

April 16, 2019

Awesome

This lasts longer than the average body wash because you use less as it lathers well. Not my top choice for smell but not bad. Dove never let's me down for anything.

April 15, 2019

Makes your skin feel amazing!

Always purchase this body wash, smells amazing. Skin feels so clean and soft, the scent stays with you but not over powering. Rinse well, and makes your skin feels soft and great!

April 03, 2019

Smells SO good

This body wash smells soooo good and leaves my skin feeling hydrated! I find the smell to last quite a while longer than other body washes I’ve tried and also is not drying at all, which is important in our cold Canadian climate!

April 03, 2019

In love with this shower gel

I have always been a big fan of Dove products and ran to try the foam shower gel as soon as it was launched. I was not disappointed. The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin super smooth and nice. Will be definitely repurchasing and trying other scents

1.5/5

March 02, 2019

I wouldn’t purchase this because it made my skin dry and the

I wouldn’t purchase this again it’s too expensive and doesn’t much for my skin. The reason why I purchased it was because I had a coupon and price match so I got it next to nothing. This scent is awful and dries out my skin.

February 21, 2019

I love dove.

I love dove products, especially this one. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin but this doesn't dry me out like some soaps do. It smells great and the foam is so nice, you don't need much at all and one bottle lasts forever. I haven't used/bought any other body washes since this product came out.

January 24, 2019

In love !

Quand j’ai acheter le produit, je n’avais honnêtement pas remarquer que c’était une mousse. Mais j’ai terminé la bouteille hier et oh mon dieu que j’aime ce produit. Hydratant et pratique. Sent super bon. Deux coup de pompes fait le haut du corps. J’aurais peut être aimer que la mousse dure plus longtemps mais c’est tout de même super bien !

September 18, 2018

Great product, a little pricey

I love this stuff! It doesn't require a loofa or anything else! Leaves skin leaving moist and supple, smells amazing and feels luxurious. It is pricier for a dove product but I think its worth it

July 04, 2018

I absolutely love this product

This is a fantastic product! It lathers your skin really nice and gives yo that clean and refreshing feeling. I was introduced to the Dove shower foam one day at the Shoppers Drug Mart by a beauty consultant as I was about to purchase the regular Dove body wash and let me say thank you to that consultant. It is one of the best body washes on the market and every time I use it I feel like a queen.

July 02, 2018

I would buy again.

This is a creamy hydrating cleanser with a light scent. It hydrates and rinses without any sticky residue. It is great value for money from a company that I trust.