Dove UltraCare Conditioner Concentrated+Moisture Crème Reviews
#26 in Conditioner

Formulated with Micro-Conditioning Complex, this smoothing conditioner provides quick absorbing nourishment that’s perfectly suited for thick and damaged hair in need of visible repair. Helping to protect thick, dry hair from daily damage like brushing and styling, the nourishing conditioner leaves your hair touchable and smooth.

Formulé avec leur Complexe micro-revitalisant, ce produit revitalisant lissant procure un soin nourrissant à absorption rapide qui est parfaitement adapté aux cheveux épais et abîmés ayant besoin de réparation visible. Aidant à protéger les cheveux épais et secs des dommages quotidiens tels le brossage et le coiffage, ce produit revitalisant nourrissant rend vos cheveux doux au toucher.

March 20, 2019

Works amazingly but didn't like the smell

I got this product for free to review!

This Dove conditioner was very light weight feeling on my hair, it didn't weigh it down like some products do. I have thick hair and normally can't run my fingers thru my hair untill after I brush it with other products in it, but with this conditioner I am able to do that!

After my hair was dry I smelled something that smelled like men's pit stick and rubbing alcohol. I didn't realize it was my hair from the new conditioner... so in all I would buy it if they changed the scent or came out with a different scent to pick from but would only recommend it to my male friends.
    Sorry Dove I still luv u!

March 19, 2019

A great conditioner / mask!!

This product is amazing! It's a great balance between an everyday conditioner and a hair mask. The product itself is thick and very creamy, it smooths in the hair amazingly and you only need a minute to leave it in (usually do more, i shave my legs lol) but when you wash it off, my hair felt super moisturized and healthy again! I love it and definitely would repurchase after i use up this bottle ;)

The Smell OMG!!!!

This conditioner has my bathroom smelling like a perfume store. I fell in love with the smell at first use. Then the way it leaves my hair soo soft... to think I have very full and coarse textured hair, whenever I co wash my hair with this, it changes the texture of my hair. I’m in love with this conditioner and it’s about the best I’ve used so far.

Luxurious moisture

I received this conditioner at the perfect time - in the dead of winter when my hair is parched! I used it the day I got it and I my hair soaked it up! The smell is wonderful and my hair was shiny and bouncy afterwards.

I have used the conditioner for about a month now and I use it one to two out of every three times I wash my hair. My hair is medium-thick and wavy and I love having a lot of volume, so I like to use clarifying and volumizing products intermittently along with deep conditioning products for my perfect outcome.

Updated On: March 19, 2019

This conditioner reminds me of the stuff you get in the box when you dye your hair, except nicer

March 19, 2019

I wasn’t as satisfied as I had expected

I received this product recently and I was so excited to try it, as it gets very cold and dry here and my hair dries out and gets flakey. I had hoped dove would clear this up and make my hair soft and strong. However, I have yet to notice a difference :(

March 18, 2019

Light and airy conditioner!

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor to review. When I received it, I loved the packaging and how soft the tube was. It already felt airy from the outside (is that even possible?!)

I squeezed a bit of it out to feel it’s texture and man oh man it was baby skin soft against my skin. I was so excited to hop into the shower to try it right away!

After shampoo, I squeezed a dollar size of conditioner out and lathered it in my hand. I left the conditioner in my hair for about 2-3mins and rinsed. I loved the smell, texture of my hair and overal feel.

10/10 would recommend to a friend

Shiny Happy Hair

I've been trying this product for a week and have been enjoying how my hair looks. It feels soft and looks shiny. It has definitely helped in this drier than usual winter season we have been having. It's not as thick as other conditioners I have tried so I need to be careful dispensing this as a ton of product comes out. Otherwise, I'm happy how my hair feels and will definitely be using up this bottle!

Can't live without conditioner

I would buy this product again. it works so nice with my hair. My hair is unruly and hard to manage but this conditioner made my hair manageable. Am definitely buying this in the near future.

March 16, 2019

AMAZING results!

I have always loved Dove products, but overtime I started trying out new products and felt like they did not leave my hair heavy and oily the way Dove used to. This product was sent to me via ChickAdvisor and I am so happy I got to try it out! First of all, the smell is INCREDIBLE! Nothing like the old Dove smell. It lasts for days and it is so great I keep smelling my own hair in public like a weirdo. The consistency is very light, which at first scared me due to my super dry and damaged hair, but it spreads out nicely and literally melts away the hair. Dryness is gone, my hair is back to normal after just two uses out of this product. I highly recommend it will definitely keep purchasing it from now on.

March 15, 2019

Love this product

Received a free sample of this product and totally fell in love. The smell was fresh and the product left my hair feeling silky smooth without weighing it down. I have very pale blonde highlights and always worry about products turning my hair more yellow but I had no problems with this product. Will definitely be using this product in the future.