Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

September 04, 2019

This is the brand I ALWAYS buy!

I only use dove unsented beauty bar. I wash my face with it daily and sometimes even my hair! It doesn’t leave a residue on my skin and it doesn’t irritate it either! I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin

August 30, 2019

This product was extremely useful and served its purpose.

The dove unscented bar was nice and felt good to use. I would purchase this again in the future. And I would highly recommend this bar and brand to friends and family.

August 29, 2019

I have used this product for 4 years to combat acne.

I discovered this soap after trying numerous different face washes that were getting rid of my acne, but leaving me with dry & raw skin. This soap changed my skin for the better. I am oily in my t-zone but dry and sensitive everywhere else on my face and this cleanses my face gently but effectively. I have been loyal to this soap for about 4 years and don’t plan on ever going back to harsh face washes!

August 29, 2019

So gentle on the skin. Perfect for exema!

I use this product daily it is my favourite soap. I have sensitive skin and this product helps to prevent itchy dry skin. This product has been the same quality for 10+ years. AMAZING!

Alabama, United States

Keeps skin soft and Smooth

Dove white Beauty Bar Unscented is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves skin soft and smooth and very moisturized. This is the only soap that I will buy.

Perfect for sensitive skin

I love this soap! Perfect for people with sensitive skin . It doesn't dry your doing out and it's not harsh. Very moisturizing! This is my go to bar soap Love it

Great product

Great product, especially if you need to use unscented. I find Dove never dries out my skin. Great product for cleaning fresh tattoos, I always use Dove for that.

2.8/5

August 13, 2019

Makes you feel clean but not good for dry skin

I love dove products but I have dry skin and I bought this Beaty bar to try. Unfortunately it made me skin really dry, like worse than before. However the plus side is it leaves you feeling clean. Recommended if you don't suffer from dry or sensitive skin.

August 13, 2019

Superb!!!

I have bought this product for years! I am complimented frequently on my skin and I attribute it to Dove White Beauty bar. It works on my face to remove makeup without a trace remaining, even mascara, but leaves it feeling soft, clean, and without a residue.
    I've tried more expensive facial products, but always, always, come back to Dove. I wouldn't be without it!!

August 12, 2019

Soft skin!

I was hesitant to purchase and try this product as I don't know anyone who uses it but from just the first wash my face felt so smooth! Would definitely buy again