Downy Un Stopables in Fresh Reviews
#50 in Laundry Care

October 01, 2019

Amazing

I love this stuff. We use it in our bedsheets and they stay smelling great for a long time! I have also used them on my towels and it makes my entire linen closet smell great!

January 15, 2019

Fraîcheur garanti

Je ne peux plus m'en passer. Ici, il fait parti de notre quotidien. Ça sent si bon, ça sent le propre! Plus besoin de parfum quand l'on utilise Downy unstopables ! Haha Nos vêtements sentent jusqu'au prochain lavage, c'est merveilleux comme invention.

September 15, 2018

Love using these for towels

Towels always seem to stick after awhile. A vinager was usually helps, but the Downy Unstopables make them smell super fresh. My guests even commented on how good my towels smelled.

August 20, 2018

Not just for fabric

I’ve bought these only once but I absolutely love it. I actually keep a small container in my bathroom. Makes an amazing air freshener as well as fabrics. Highly recommend.

August 20, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Not what I expected!

I was really excited when I got to try these. They promise long lasting scent and I love when my bedding smells amazing. I used as directed. They were right about it smelling great but it is definitely not long lasting. I had no scent left by the following day. Pretty disappointing.

May 25, 2017

I can't do laundry without these now! I am so in love with the scent and how it makes my cloths feel and smell. I live in an apartment with communal laundry machines and often they don't smell great if someone leaves the wet door closed so this helps to keep my clothes smelling fresh

May 11, 2017

i love love love these theres other ways to use these than just in the wash i put a little but in a small bowl and put them in my car and on hot days my car smells fresh. im sure there is other ways to but i found that they really do work the smells are great and they are easy to use.

May 03, 2017

I do find this product to be a bit on the pricy side. However the quality of this product is amazing. I love how it makes your clothes soft and smell great for a long drops of time.

May 02, 2017

I love downy unstoppables . They help make my clothes smell great , and the scent lasts a long time . I add a cap full to my washer and than add my clothes . This in fresh scent smells so good . I grabbed 20 different scents when they were on sale for 2.99 and I had twenty dollar coupons . I was so excited lol I definitely recommend.

May 02, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il laisse les vêtements avec une odeur fraîche et de propreté qui dure. J'ai entreposer les vêtements de mes enfants l'hiver dernier et en les ressortant pour l'ete, l'odeur était encore la