Dr. Bronner's Lavender Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Reviews

Good - 0

May 16, 2019

Ahhh the smell!

This soap is AMAZING! My skin feels as its had a lovely facial after each use! the smell is powerful but the perfect strength. The bottle lasts forever since you don't need lots. 10/10

April 10, 2019

Use It For Everything

Body, Laundry, Dishes, Floor, you name it. This soap does everything and keeps it natural. No more harsh chemicals needed and everything smells like fresh, calming lavender.

March 15, 2019

the best!

I love using cleaner more natural options when it comes to everything, and this soap is just that. it has SO many uses, and smells amazing. I've used it to wash my face, my dishes, my clothes, the list goes on.

July 01, 2018

Great green toxic free product

I’m always on the search for safe products to use on my little ones skin. I use this in the bath as well as a laundry detergent and it works great! It lathers well and still creates bubbles unlike some other organic bath soaps!

February 12, 2018

Love this stuff

I have been buying this product for the last year or so and I used it for face and body, along with many home made bubble baths, face washes, cleaning solution, etc. This stuff is so versatile and so much better for you than all the chemical filled crap.

January 19, 2018

fantastic stuff!

This stuff is amazing. You can use it for so many different things. Cleaning your face and body, cleaning the house, using it as laundry soap. It's gentle, and natural and smells wonderful, and it lasts a long time since you only need a drop or two. It's highly concentrated.

August 15, 2017

Love this soap!

I love this pure castile soap from Dr. Bronner's! I have used to wash my hair, shave my legs, wash my hands, I have even threw some in with the laundry! There are so many uses for this soap. And it lasts a long time as you only need a few drops, depending on what you use it for.

September 07, 2016

This stuff is amazing, and there are so many different uses for it.
    I mainly use it in the tub as a relaxing alternative to bubble bath, and I love the lavender scent for helping create a calming atmosphere... perfect for before bed.

I have also added a couple drops of it to my washing machine when washing delicate items, and it worked wonderfully, and infused my laundry with a light lavender scent.

Will have to try it as a face wash next!!
    Will be purchasing again for sure, maybe a different scent next time!!

September 04, 2016

This Dr. Bronners soap is the only soap I use to wash all of my cosmetic brushes (synthetic and natural hair), and my beauty blender sponge. This particular scent smells wonderful! A tiny drop is needed and all traces of makeup is quickly removed, even long wearing foundation comes off effectively on my beauty blender!! A great product! PS: my son uses this in the shower as a body wash.

September 04, 2016

Ever since I've used this on my face, it's been 90% acne free. I think it's because it's so natural compared to other face soaps I've used and it's allowing my face oils to stay instead of completely stripping it away. Plus, the natural lavender smell is extra relaxing. This also takes my makeup off too. Amazing product.