Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel pads

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel pads Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #298 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 06, 2017

Love these, I am aware they're more effective for some more than others. I get a decent amount of reduction in my acne, but not enough to make me a religious buyer. They do leave your complexion rather smooth, and create a lovely canvas for your makeup.

July 22, 2016

I like these but I don't love them. First off, I'm 19.. I don't really need these, but I tried them anyway, and I found they work good, but I didn't see a fantastic change or anything. They also smell a bit weird. They left my skin a bit sticky and overall I saw no visible changes.. I probably wouldn't buy again.

June 30, 2016

Although these peel pads are quite expensive, they are extremely effective. They helped me clear up my comedonal acne. I cut the pads in half, making them last twice as long.

December 12, 2015

Very expensive but I love it. I tried the ultra gentle so my face didn't burn, my face felt so soft after. I will definitely buy this product again.

July 11, 2015

I was skeptical at first because I thought it was a gimmick it did burn my skin when I put it on but the next day my skin looked glowy and amazing

January 26, 2015

Pricey?..YES...effective? HECK YES! It's like a mini micro peel but safe enough to use everyday.... my skin is so much brighter, vibrant and youthful. It's worth the investment...tup to make it last longer...cut them in half they ate quite large.