Dr jart shake and shot Reviews
#108 in Face Masks

Amazing - 0

October 22, 2019

good little masks

I love dr jart especially his face masks I usually buy a 4 pack of these every winter to help with dry skin they work well they are not as good as the sheet masks in my opinion though they have a range of different ones for tightening brightening hydrating, it's fun to mix and shake the cup to shake up the mask then you apply using the spatula provided in the kit cup

September 11, 2019

Great masks!

These mask work wonders for my skin when it’s acting up! Love putting one on after a long flight to help sooth my skin. I only wish they weren’t just one time uses due to the high price and the packaging is environmentally irresponsible.

July 22, 2019

Get your glow on!

I really enjoyed this product. I think the packaging is super cute. It's just a two step mask. I used it and notice even days after, my skin was still glowing. It's been about 4 days now since use. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for and immediate glow!