Dr Seuss The Cat in The Hat

Dr Seuss The Cat in The Hat Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 433 in Baby Miscellaneous

April 17, 2017

My son used to love when I read this book to him! He's 9 years old and now reads it on his own frequently! It's just so fun to read with all the rhymes!

March 09, 2017

I haven't met a child who doesn't love this book. All of mine have had it memorized early on. It always seems to be a top pick. I think it is the general silliness of the text that appeals along with the bright pictures. It is fairly long for a bedtime story, but the kids get such a kick out of it.

March 09, 2017

Great books to read to your kids !

The colors are great and vibrant which is attracting to young eyes

Good messages as well about kindness and caring

March 02, 2017

I really enjoy Dr. Suess books and we have many of them! They are fun to read and really seem to keep the children's attention throughout the whole book! Lots of rhymes that make it easy reading. They are a classic!

February 01, 2017

Dr. Seuss is a classic. We have every one of his books in our home and have read each one multiple times. His style of writing is beyond entertaining, love the rhymes and storyline, the pictures are always so fun to look at! These books will last forever.

September 30, 2016

Sometimes, books just need to be entertaining for children. Dr. Seuss books are just that. My children love to hear some of those crazy rhyming words and it makes them laugh. Its a great read when you want to encourage reading and sounds.

May 05, 2016

These are a great collection of bike and this is defiantly the most popular one, my son was given this as part of a gift and he loves to have me read it to him. Books are great thing to stock up on and you can have them for years.

March 31, 2016

Dr Seuss "The Cat in The Hat" is a classic children's book. Full of cute rhymes that is sure to make a child laugh and want more. I have read this book to all three of my children numerous times over and it is one of the books we choose to keep even though they have outgrown it.

February 24, 2016

This is such a great book! I love Dr Seuss! I love reading this story and many other Dr Seuss stories to my children. I grew up reading Dr Seuss and was always a fan of his stories.

February 10, 2016

I had this book as a child and now my daughter does. She always giggles when I read it to her. It is a very good book for children.

NadiaDW added a new review for
    O.B. Tampons

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade