Dr Seuss The Cat in The Hat Reviews

September 11, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Who doesn’t love the cat in the hat!?

I have read this book to many children over the years, to the point I don’t even have to look at it and can recite it by memory! Kids always love it, we have a special fondness of thing one and thing two!

August 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

great book

The Cat in the Hat is such a classic book, you can't go wrong with it. I love Dr. Seuss books. It's great at teaching kids to rhyme and is very entertaining. Nice and colorful pages

September 28, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Good!

Obviously anything Dr. Seuss related is going to be silly & entertaining to children. Every child should be exposed to Dr. Seuss literature & movies in my opinion.

September 24, 2018
    Washington, United States

One of mine and my kids’ favorite books! A classic.

I love this classic tale and Dr.Seuss books are really the best. The book is so much better than the movie! My kids stay into the story though it’s a long one for my 2 year old. Lovely!

September 19, 2018

Yes! and green eggs and ham baby!

I love Dr Suess, was my favorite growing up, my favorite was thing 1 and thing 2 yes! It brings back memories and great feelings. The cat in the Hat was one of my first books.

May 17, 2018

Books

I do enjoy buying Dr. Seuss books for my nieces and nephews. I used to buy them for my son when he was small so i passed them onto his cousins. I do have to say the rhymes are so intriguing for kids. I personally enjoy them as a Aunt now that my son has grown out of them

February 15, 2018

Dr Seuss

I love buying Dr. Seuss books for my child! The rhymes are so entertaining and they have amazing inspirational quotes! I personally enjoy them as a parent, I am not sure if my 1 and a half year old understands yet but she likes to pick it up and pretend to read it but it should be a good read for any older kids.

July 22, 2017

Loved this book

I loved this book as a child, Dr Seuss has an amazing way of writing a story that interests every child. The Cat In The Hat is the first book I remember having and my children have fallen in love with Dr Suess and all his lovable characters.

July 19, 2017

Childhood classic

Dr Seuss the cat in the hat is a childhood classic . I loved the books when I was growing up and my niece and nephews love them too . Dr Seuss always rhymes and always has a great message . Mine and my nephews favourite is the lorax. I recommend.

June 21, 2017

Dr suess is the best

The cat in the hat is a classic dr suess book! I read it when I was a child and I will read it to my baby! Such a fun story and fun pictures to go along with it. I absolutely love that all dr suess books rhyme!