Driscoll's Raspberries Reviews
#5 in Grocery

2.8/5

October 26, 2019

Tasty Treat

Enjoy Driscoll raspberries on ice cream...usually the berries are nice and large and solid...do find they get mushy after a few days but no idea how long they were on shelf..no comparison to raspberries fresh off the bush but do like them

January 17, 2017

I'm a big fan of fresh raspberries, but when it comes to quantity and cost this box os Driscoll's is not worth it. I'd rather buy a big bag of frozen raspberries or even better pick them fresh in the summer and freeze them. You can go broke on just a couple of dozen berries this way.

August 28, 2016

I love raspberries, but these don't last very long, I'm always having to throw out half the container, and that's the same day as I buy it, they go bad extremely fast.

2.3/5

July 08, 2015

This is the only brand available at the grocery store I often shop at. I have been pretty disappointed at times with the quality of raspberries I am getting in a package. Most of the time I get raspberries and half of them are mouldy.

2.8/5

June 01, 2015

I cant just eat Raspberries on their own , its just not for me. When I do purchase them its to infuse my water with lemon & raspberries, very refreshing!