Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Reviews

July 06, 2020

Still trying to determine if this is worth it

I have heard great things about Drunk Elephant and their products - although I have been trying this product for a few weeks, I have not seen much difference in my skin. Not sure if I will re-purchase

April 14, 2020

Night serum

I received this serum as a sample at Sephora. I've herd about Drunk Elephant before but this was the first time I've ever tried their product. I actually really liked it. It had a really nice smell to it, it was light weight and not sticky. AND did not make my skin breakout!!!! It is definitely a product that I'll be looking into more once I'm finished my current serum.

April 07, 2020

Expensive but effective

This product is very expensive but has changed the texture of my skin completely. It really does exactly what it is suppose to. I wish it was more affordable but it definitely works.

March 08, 2020

Great serum!

I’ve been on the hunt for a new night serum and got this as a sample. It wasn’t too fragrant, went on smooth and absorbed well. My face felt a bit tingly after use and looked a bit irritated but the next morning my skin was plump and radiant. I will probably pick up the full size!

January 03, 2020
    Northwest Territories, Canada

AMAZING

Not only did this quickly get rid of my breakouts it also helped get rid of scarring! I used this as a spot treatment as it can cause dryness, so i suggest just using where needed! Highly recommend this product.

September 28, 2019

Best acid I’ve ever used!

I started using TLC framboos about a year ago and I could see the results within the first week! It reduced the size of my pores and erased all acne I had. Some may think it’s a bit pricey but the cost benefit is excellent - one pump releases enough product for the whole face and it lasts for 6 months! I would definitely recommend this product!

1.7/5

September 25, 2019

Pass

I got a sample from Sephora, which was enough for a week. First night I used it as a spot treatment, had a burning feeling in every spot where it was applied, the feeling went away under 10 minutes. Second night and onwards I used it every night and no tingling or burning feeling. My pores looked bigger, skin wasn't smooth, developed a few tiny bumps on my forehead. Took 3 days for a breakout to go away with this. Very expensive.

August 25, 2019

Super gentle and effective chemical exfoliant

This is the first chemical exfoliant/AHA I have tried and it does not cause any tingling feelings at all. It has a decent concentration of AHA but tons of calming ingredients to soothe the skin. The next morning I feel my T-zone is significantly softer.

May 15, 2019

Amazing

Literally has changed my life. I have reactive skin and I never thought I could use this products. My pores are diminished and my skin is smoother. I feel younger and prettier. I love everything from drunk Elephant

April 02, 2019
    California, United States

It works

This is expensive but you get what you pay for so I am happy and will buy it again. The Sephora skin specialist recommended this for me since my skin has some texture issues and combo skin. I only use this a few times a week because I have sensitive skin.