Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum Reviews

January 27, 2019

Part of a nightly ritual

This serum works well to even out dry and rough patches of skin over time. It took a couple of days for my skin to get used to it. I initially used it with the marula oil but eventually stopped using that as it was too heavy for my skin. Expensive but worth a try for those looking for an AHA to add to their regime.

January 21, 2019

Amazing!

I suffer from oily skin and struggle with some acne. This serum has really helped decongest my skin and make it much smoother. The aha and bha blend is perfect and doesnt irritate my skin. Will keep using!

December 08, 2018

Cute!

I heard YouTubers rave about this brand so I finally decided to take the plunge and give it a try. The packaging is very practical. The pump bottles are easy to use. The plastic is durable and great for traveling with. The colours are cute and bright. Really have no complaint except maybe the price.

3.2/5

May 29, 2017

I always use glycolic acids on my skin care so this was good for me, but someone that might not be used to it might find it a little strong and drying if used every night. This products works well and helps to resurface the skin and a good chemical exfoliator.
    The price is high, if you haven't try glycolic before I go for something more affordable.