Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Reviews
#27 in Hair Care

April 29, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

It’s expensive, but worth it!

Ok....I debated to purchase this for a long time about this blow dryer. And the main reason was the price. I took the plunge and am so glad I did. I notice a significant decrease in the time it takes to dry my hair. Also, my other fave is that there is no fan. In my old dryer, my hair would often get tangled in it and I would have to rip/break my hair out of it. The ease of no fan on this device is a huge plus for me. I also find it really light and doesn't hurt my arm.

February 25, 2021

Best ever

This is the best blow dryer there is. I have gone through so many over my lifetime. I have super long hair with extensions and this dryer significantly cuts my drying time and leave my hair feeling fantastic. It’s easy to use and the size is also very convenient. A must have!

February 13, 2021

Best blow dryer

This is honestly the best blow dryer I’ve ever had. Got it for almost 2 years now and it still works as if it’s brand new. Definitely worth it if you are always buying cheap blow dryers yearly

December 17, 2020

Totally worth it!

The best hair dryer I’ve ever used! Pricey but totally worth the money. Dries my long straight hair in just 3 minutes with great volume. Saves me great time and keeps my hair volumized for days, yet my hair feels healthier than any other heat applied to it before the Dyson. Great product, great buy.

October 20, 2020

Love Dyson

After contemplating for a long time I decided to purchase the stain blow dryer. I have to say this is probably one of my best purchases. This Blowdryer is so light and the your blow dry time is reduced.
    Have my eye on the dyson hair straightener 😊

October 06, 2020

Finally splurged

After a year and viewing countless reviews online, finally decided to treat myself to the Dyson dryer. I’m sure many are on the same boat given the hefty price tag. It’s been a month now and I don’t have regrets. It’s really something far superior to any beauty tool I have owned. Hair is smoother, softer, healthier mainly due to faster drying time. I don’t feel that my scalp is burning or smell my hair is frying! That alone convinces me that I made the right decision for the long run. It is very very expensive, so I can’t really speak to value. But given it’s something I use daily I suppose it’s worth every penny. Highly recommend!

May 31, 2020

Lightest hair dryer with the fastest blowdry.

This Blowdryer is the lightest Blowdryer that I’ve tried! Being a stylist it’s very important to have a light Blowdryer. This Blowdryer definitely will speed up your blow dry time and the diffuser and nozzle are very easy and fast to change.

April 28, 2020

The professional blowout you need!

How to get salon quality blow dry every single time? THIS. good choice of speeds and temperatures, the attachments are magnetic click-on
    PROS:
    - easy to use the additional attachments, simple to use, aesthetically pleasing, no extreme heat so it's kinder to hair, feels sleek in hand. The engine inside the hair blower is six times faster than other hair dryer motors!! Crazy! And the "Air Multiplier tech", in the dyson hair blower amplifies airflow up to three times, so you have one powerful blow! Frizz and flyaways are a thing of the past - this actually smoothes them down! My hair was so silky after using it, it felt as if I had just applied a hair mask and showered
    CONS:
    - a little noise, but what hair dryer isnt? Price is a little up there, but it is Dyson quality after all!

March 01, 2020

Once you try it, other dryers cannot compare!

I recieved the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer as a present from my husband and I love it!

Price is pretty upscale but in all honesty, it is worth it. Dry time is literally cut in half and it leaves my hair feeling light, shiny and healthy.

The Dyson dryer is light weight and the atrachments are awesome. I also love that it isn't very loud like other dryers.

I definitely recommend the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer to anyone who loves their hair!

February 15, 2020
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Amazing hairdryer

As a hairdresser I wouldn’t be without it now!
    Causes less damage to the hair as the drying time is reduced dramatically! The hair is so much smoother it’s lighter and soooo easy to clean! Love it love it love it 😍