3.9/5
#397 in Toys

3.2/5

October 19, 2017

Great for Kids!

I use to have an Easy Bake Oven when I was a kid. My grandmother bought it for me for Christmas with a lot of the re-fills. It was fun to play with and I loved the treats. I find them rather expensive, however, that is the downfall. And it is expensive to always have to go and buy the re-fills. If your child loves to bake though this is a cute idea and it will allow your child to be really creative. It is easy to store as it is not too big. I have seen this at Walmart.

October 14, 2017

easy bake oven

i really liked the product and i think its a really good gift for kids but, kids that are not too young. i think its really expensive just for one kit though

July 17, 2015

I had an Easy Bake Oven when I was a little girl, I had always loved baking and helping my mom bake. So one day she decided to get me an Easy Bake Oven and I was so happy, I used it so much! I loved being creative and baking desserts in it and then impressing everyone when it came out of my mini oven.