Ebates

Ebates Reviews

Ranked #788 out of 1096 in Misc

Ebates

If you shop online at all I see no reason not to use this! Ebates gives you a percentage of cash back for going through their website to search the website you'd like to shop with. No strings attached, no fees, simply use their website and you get cash back on all your shopping. I've gotten a pretty good amount of cash back doing this.

Love this

I like the fact that almost everything I purchase on line I can go through Ebates. I love getting the added bonus cheques throughout the year and the fact that when you refer a friend you get a bonus too

Pretty Cool

This website gives you cash back for shopping online. I know it's a small percentage every time, but it adds up and costs you nothing. I mean if you are shopping online anyways something is better than nothing right? I like it because it gives me ideas on where to shop with it's lists of stores and categories. Also, it gives you a heads up on deals at different stores which is cool.

March 29, 2017

Tellement contente d'avoir découvert ce site de Cashback il y a quelques mois. J'ai eu ma première remise en argent en février et j'étais vraiment heureuse. Le fonctionnement est facile et on peut inviter nos amis pour avoir des bonus. Ça coûte rien alors pourquoi pas en profiter.

February 10, 2017

C'est la meilleure application/site internet que j'ai trouvé! Avant de magasiner je regarde toujours si le magasin que j'ai choisi fait parti de la liste. Je le recommande fortement et j'aurais le connaître bien avant.

February 10, 2017

As someone who works hard for her money I would rather keep it in my pocket rather than someone else's register. What's not to love you. You get cash back for making online purchases you had intended to make anyway. As someone who doesn't shop online nearly as much as I used to, I find that it takes awhile to accumulate a decent amount but hey every penny counts so no complaints here!

February 09, 2017

I have been using Ebates for about 3 months and find it to be very useful. There are a lot of Canadian shopping sites or sites that are duty free to shop at. A lot of the sites I was already shopping at, but now I get a rebate on what I spend. If you watch for specials like double cash back offers it can really add up quickly.

December 22, 2016

You can't go wrong when using Ebates for Ebay transactions! I find top of the line make-up for pennies worth, and still receive money back from Ebates. When my shopping slowed down, they still sent me my cheque for $3.03!! They have many shopping sites available, i have a huge list of

December 03, 2016

As someone who works a full time job and lives somewhat paycheck to paycheck it is so important to save money wherever I can. Well with Ebates it allows me to earn cash back on purchases I make online. I love to use it for pretty much everything and they have so many different online stores to purchase from. It is especially useful during this holiday season since I know a lot of people aren't going to want to be out at the stores because of the mass amounts of people. So why not use a website that you can shop from the comfort of your home in pajamas all while earning money back for your purchases.

3.2/5

November 30, 2016

When my friend first referred this site to me I was interested in the idea of getting cash back for things I already buy (and I do buy a lot online). My first cheque ended up being almost $20 in a month, though that was also because I referred my sister and since then I haven't really been too pleased with how much I've been getting back. I still do use it every time, and I do appreciate having some cashback rather than none, but I definitely think that the cashback amounts could be higher since using coupons nets me more back in the end. Why bother with online shopping for pennies when I can save dollars by shopping in store? I'm glad that I can now redeem in Amazon gift cards, but the cash back amount I get still makes it a bit of a pointless venture. I hope things will get better in the future otherwise I'll be using other methods of getting cashback.