Ebates

Ebates Reviews

Ranked #781 out of 1034 in Misc

March 29, 2017

Tellement contente d'avoir découvert ce site de Cashback il y a quelques mois. J'ai eu ma première remise en argent en février et j'étais vraiment heureuse. Le fonctionnement est facile et on peut inviter nos amis pour avoir des bonus. Ça coûte rien alors pourquoi pas en profiter.

February 10, 2017

C'est la meilleure application/site internet que j'ai trouvé! Avant de magasiner je regarde toujours si le magasin que j'ai choisi fait parti de la liste. Je le recommande fortement et j'aurais le connaître bien avant.

February 10, 2017

As someone who works hard for her money I would rather keep it in my pocket rather than someone else's register. What's not to love you. You get cash back for making online purchases you had intended to make anyway. As someone who doesn't shop online nearly as much as I used to, I find that it takes awhile to accumulate a decent amount but hey every penny counts so no complaints here!

February 09, 2017

I have been using Ebates for about 3 months and find it to be very useful. There are a lot of Canadian shopping sites or sites that are duty free to shop at. A lot of the sites I was already shopping at, but now I get a rebate on what I spend. If you watch for specials like double cash back offers it can really add up quickly.

December 22, 2016

You can't go wrong when using Ebates for Ebay transactions! I find top of the line make-up for pennies worth, and still receive money back from Ebates. When my shopping slowed down, they still sent me my cheque for $3.03!! They have many shopping sites available, i have a huge list of

December 03, 2016

As someone who works a full time job and lives somewhat paycheck to paycheck it is so important to save money wherever I can. Well with Ebates it allows me to earn cash back on purchases I make online. I love to use it for pretty much everything and they have so many different online stores to purchase from. It is especially useful during this holiday season since I know a lot of people aren't going to want to be out at the stores because of the mass amounts of people. So why not use a website that you can shop from the comfort of your home in pajamas all while earning money back for your purchases.

November 30, 2016

When my friend first referred this site to me I was interested in the idea of getting cash back for things I already buy (and I do buy a lot online). My first cheque ended up being almost $20 in a month, though that was also because I referred my sister and since then I haven't really been too pleased with how much I've been getting back. I still do use it every time, and I do appreciate having some cashback rather than none, but I definitely think that the cashback amounts could be higher since using coupons nets me more back in the end. Why bother with online shopping for pennies when I can save dollars by shopping in store? I'm glad that I can now redeem in Amazon gift cards, but the cash back amount I get still makes it a bit of a pointless venture. I hope things will get better in the future otherwise I'll be using other methods of getting cashback.

November 08, 2016

J'adore cette application. Facile à utiliser elle propose plein de ristourne sur mes achats et même ceux fait en pigne. Je le recommande pour faire des économies.

November 08, 2016

This app is amazing!!! I am an avid shopper online- Amazon, Old Navy, Carter's, etc! Well when you buy everything through this app, you get % of your money back, guaranteed!! I have already cashed out $30! The only downfall is-- spending money can get addicting! LOL awesome app

September 29, 2016

Ce site vous permet d'acheter à travers des centaines de magasins en ligne et de recevoir une ristourne en retour (cashback) avec chaque achat complété. Chaque magasin partenaire Ebates ont un pourcentage de ristourne qui peut parfois changer (ex. doubler,...)
    À des dates spécifiques, ils vous feront parvenir un chèque incluant toutes les ristournes obtenues depuis les derniers mois. Si vous aimez acheter en ligne, il s'agit d'une belle application qui vous permettra d'être rémunéré pour vos achats!! Quoi de mieux!!