4.1/5
Egyptian Magic Reviews

October 12, 2017

not sure what I think yet

I got this as a free sample and finally decided to try it tonight. The texture is nice, a bit greasy at first but once it absorbs it feels nice on the skin. It sort of melts with your body temperature to become more oily, and has a faint smell like vaseline/olive oil/lanolin. It's not bad, I would prefer this to heavily fragranced creams. Not sure what I think about it 100% yet, but so far it seems like a good product.

August 17, 2017

Holy Grail overnight moisturizer

This has the texture of Vaseline and once you warm it up in your hands it becomes an oil. I use it at nighttime when I've having a bad skin day and it becomes significantly better by morning. If i have any breakouts this cream helps calm them down overnight. It feels quite oily on the skin so I wouldn't recommend it for daytime, unless you have very dry skin. But it's definitely worth it!

April 26, 2017

La texture de ce produit m'a beaucoup étonné, et j'avais peur de l'utiliser sur ma peau qui a déjà tendance à être mixte mais il faut avouer qu'après plusieurs utilisations comme crème de nuit, j'ai vu une réelle amélioration de ma peau. Accélération de la cicatrisation des petits boutons, peau rebondie et apaisée.
    Depuis je l'utilise en cure, lorsque ma peau a besoin d'un ptit coup de pouce pour cicatriser, l'hiver sur les dartres ou tout simplement comme baume pour les lèvres !

March 01, 2017

I was sent a few samples of this product and was not terribly optimistic about quality or results. Boy, was I wrong! In the few sample I received, this natural product of olive oil, honey, bee propolis and a few other ingredients completely clearly up some dry excema like patches on my face. Gone! The smell is not typical but I take that as a good thing - no chemicals! Love this product and am going tomorrow to buy some more!

December 20, 2016

J'ai recu un échantillon de cette creme dernierement et j'ai décidé de la tester. Les résultat m'ont vraiment surpris. Que ce soit pour la peau seche des jambes ou pour les "petites peaux" qui releve sur les mains, cette creme redonne une hydratation et une brillance tres agréable sur la peau.

December 20, 2016

I've been using Egyptian Magic on and off for a couple of years now, and I always return to it when my skin gets dry. I also used it this past summer (at night) to get that extra hydration. I'm prone to breakouts and this product has never broken me out. I've even gotten my husband hooked on it!

I love that it's natural, only uses a few ingredients, and is all-purpose. I'll rub it over my lips and hands to protect them from dryness as well.

December 19, 2016

This stuff is AMAZING! I can't stress that enough! I used it on my lips, hands, nails, face and even my split ends! It has endless uses and is perfect for all skin types! It also lasts a very long time, so that offsets the price. All the ingredients are natural as well. I can't recommend this enough!

November 29, 2016

Egyptian magic all purpose cream is exactly that. Its claim to fame is that it does everything from fixing frizzy hair to repairing dry hands and weak fingernails. Great for first aid..sunburn, eczema, wrinkles..and the list goes on.
    My cracked fingers cleared up within 2 days. And I have tried everything on the market to stop that from happening.

I spend a lot of time with my hands and water. As a chef I want something that's not have a perfume that's going to work quickly and keep my hands moisturized.

It worked great on my split ends. I think I need to buy a jug of this and just Dive In.

They're giving out free samples. Get them try them you're going to want to buy it!

2.3/5

May 02, 2015

I found out about this product during my 2-3 years of extremely bad breakouts. Many Youtubers / bloggers were raving about the Egyptian Magic being their holy grail product and talking about how natural and harmless the ingredients are. At the time, the tub with 4 oz was $40, which meant the price/product price wasn't too bad. However, it was super inconvenient to find in stores - I had to go to a natural foods store to find it.

To use this product, you have to rub it on your fingers to melt the oil a little bit. After using this product, I feel like it did not totally absorb into my skin (not for a while anyway). I always used this at night, so the product had time to soak into my skin. When I wake up in the morning, I have this 'sticky' feeling; but when i touch my skin, it does feel smooth and dry.

Personally not a fan of the product. Its a bit of a hassle with the melting the oil on your fingers and feeling oily right after you apply it. Also the price is a little high for using such basic / simple ingredients (ie: honey, olive oil, beeswax, etc.)

August 04, 2014

I'm still on the fence about Egyptian Magic. I had heard good things about it, so I bought a two tub pack at Costco. So far it seems to be working ok on my eczema, but my hands aren't really soft. I also find it extremely greasy, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm putting too much on. The one bonus is that I can use it on my lips as well, which is good since I ran out of my regular lip balm.