e.l.f. Cosmetics Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Reviews
#237 in Bronzer

December 13, 2017

Affordable and good starter

I purchased this bronzer to try out my skills. I’m not too skilled in the makeup department so I wasn’t looking to spend a lot. I found this at my local Walmart and decided to try. It goes on well, nice shimmer to it.

August 28, 2014

Love this product plus is half the price compared to other bronzers and it doesn't clog your pores or irritate your skin like other bronzers..

July 19, 2012

As I'm a highlighter addict so I ordered e.l.f's healthy glow bronzing powder in Luminance as I've seen some good reviews about it by YouTube makeup gurus.This is actually a bronzer but the color is so light that it can be used as a highlighter also.It gives a very pretty golden shimmer to face when applied. It's in powder form and gives its true color when blended properly.
    I apply it to my cheeck bones and he bridge of my nose for highlighting. Sometimes I use it on my brow bone also when I'm in a hurry. It's perfect for any look.
    You guys can see for yourself its prettiness.The lasting power is not too much. It lasts for 2-3 hours at the most. But still with its price and gorgeousness I would highly recommend it to all of you.