e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder Reviews
Ranked #15 in Powder

The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. Our HD Powder is a makeup artist and e.l.f. customer favorite, and at only $6, it can be yours at a fraction of the cost of the competition.

August 03, 2017

Not For Me

I bought this for baking but wasn't a fan, too light and didn't do anything for me overall. Great price, I like the elf brand overall as it is afforadable and quality. This just didn't work for me.

April 23, 2017

This translucent powder is great for many things.
    I bought it initially to use a setting powder, I have really light skin in the winter months, and tend to look washed out with some powders, but not this one. I experimented with it, and found I love to use it as an under eye setting powder for my concealer and also a high lighter. Sometimes I will set my foundation and concealer with a packed face powder, then I will take ELF's HD powder and apply it to my forehead, upper cheeks, bridge of my nose and chin, it brightens and highlights these areas of my face ever so lightly.

The container is cute and classy, as with all of ELF's 'classic black' lids, it also contains a fluffy powder puff which is made really well and it works to apply a light dusting all over your face.

If you haven't tried it, you have nothing to loose, its super cheap and so versatile that you will fall in love with it and find many uses for it.

April 23, 2017

J'ai fais l'essaie de ce produit il y a quelques années et je l'avais apprécié ! Il s'estompait bien sur la peau et offrais une belle couvrance. Tellement pas cher en plus !

April 19, 2017

Perfect for setting concealer under the eyes! There no flash back from this powder either which i love, I wish there was more in the container but for the price you pay i don't mind going out and buying more :) I LOVE ELF!

April 04, 2017

I use this powder to bake my undereyes after concealer and I also use a light dusting on my whole face to set my foundation. It works very well, keeps my face matte and natural looking.

February 12, 2017

I use this e.l.f. High definition powder every day! It works great with my dry skin, it feels very light and seems to really smooth over my fine lines. It lasts throughout the day, I don't have to touch up at all. I don't use the powder puff that comes with it, applying with a brush gives me the best results. The price is definitely a plus! I will continue to repurchase this powder!

2.7/5

September 15, 2016

So i bought this at the time when High definition powder was huge. It does work, I am not going to lie, but for someone with oily skin, it does not work to its full advertised effect. I still use this every once is awhile, but unfortunately, this is not my every day make up

February 04, 2016

I wanted to have simple and cheap face powder, so I picked up this product thinking it wouldn't be as amazing as the others. But I was proved wrong! The powder is so finely milled, and doesn't leave that nasty white cast on your face. Easily comparable to the Makeup Forever Powder. The only complain I have is that the container can get a bit messy.

September 23, 2015

This is a really nice super cheap face powder. The amount you get for the price is amazing.

September 23, 2015

I bought several e.l.f. products to try and this was my favourite. It goes and sheer so it is virtually undetectable but it blurs skin imperfections and gives the face a bit of a glow. I don't use foundation so I don't know how this would be as a setting powder but, applied over freshly moisturized skin, it is wonderful.