e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Foundation Reviews

Ranked #591 out of 670 in Foundation

November 15, 2014

I actually really like this foundation. The coverage is really light, which is perfect for me since I don't like having a full face of makeup on an everyday basis. The only thing that I didn't like was that it's really difficult to find your foundation shade (if you're buying it online) because the colours aren't exactly true to the picture.

September 11, 2013

It was difficult figuring out what shade to purchase and after I got it the foundation did not provide much coverage and had a sparkly finish (not in a good way).

August 25, 2011

This stuff is AWFUL!!! I got the right color for me, it just has no coverage what so ever!! It's like dusting on pressed powder instead of foundation. I guess I have high standards considering I have used Everyday Minerals and Bare Minerals, both which are amazing. I think the concept was good, they just goofed up with the formula. Definitely needs some major work!!

December 09, 2009

This is an amazing foundation and at a great price. It will last you forever even though it is in a small container. It lasts longer than you think, is effective on coverage and is so gentle on the skin. I definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. They are a great new cosmetic company that has great cosmetics at an even better price.

LDries added a new review for
    Downy Unstoppables

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers