• e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Zapper
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Zapper

e.l.f. Cosmetics Zit Zapper Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

April 21, 2016

I got this in a huge package I ordered from E.L.F. a while back and i was pretty skeptical about it. Once i tried it I was surprised at how well it worked. Because it's a gel I thought that it was going to slide off or be very tacky, but it stayed on and did a very good job at protecting where the acne was and making it disappear. I believe this retails for 2-3$.

January 31, 2016

At first I was doubtful of how well this might work, and I only bought this so that I could get free shipping, but I love how well this works. I think this is really effective in shrinking active acne spots, especially overnight. This also dries really quickly, so reapplication is easy, and you can apply makeup on top of it. I do use this quite liberally on active acne spots, and that seems to work well in minimizing them, especially the redness and size. I hate the packaging, as it is really quite unhygienic, so I tend to roll it on the back of my hand, and then dab it on spots with my fingers or a q tip, but for how cheap this is, I guess I can't complain too much.

January 31, 2016

January 24, 2015

The tea tree oil and witch hazel make it smell amazing. It's more effective than any other zit zapper I've tried, but I have very stubborn skin. At $1 there's no harm in trying!

July 29, 2013

This product effectively targets trouble spots, removes redness and helps get rid of zits fast. The good part is that it doesn't make my skin flake like other zit products do and it's clear so it can be used under makeup.

July 10, 2013

i finally found the bff of my skin! works well... effectiveness price = really amazing deal. i love the brush applicator too!

August 13, 2012

This is a little miracle roller ball as well! I use this on any zits that have already made an appearance and it really calms them down and helps heal them FAST. This was great for my ‘time of the month’ hormonal zits :) I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it!