• e.l.f. High Definition Powder
  • e.l.f. High Definition Powder

e.l.f. High Definition Powder Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 370 in Powder

March 30, 2017

This powder is excellent, especially for the price. I use it to bake my under-eyes and set my whole face (very lightly) and it works wonders. It gives my face a very matte appearance which I prefer. I haven't really used it with a flash camera so not entirely sure about flashback or white cast though.

December 19, 2016

This is a very nice powder. It goes on very sheer and matte which I love, I hate when powders have a shimmer or glitter to them. The packaging is kind of big and clunky, but I guess that means there is more product in it. So I can see that it will probably last for a very long time. Its a nice baby fine texture too.

June 08, 2016

This Powder is absolutely amazing, it makes your skin feel silky soft even after putting on the stickiest foundation. The price is right too, I love this powder

May 04, 2016

This is seriously such a great product at such a great price. I use this product to set my highlighted makeup. It is easy to apply it works well to keep my highlight in place. I do however wish there was more product but at the price and compared to other high-end products,I can't complain.

March 26, 2016

The ELF HD Powder is very finely milled that it's messy and powder gets everywhere. The powder puff that comes with the product picks up the powder but deposits it in clumps on my face so I use a powder brush instead. It's very light weight and I would say it isn't a ton better or worse than the Clinique powder (Clinique does a slightly better job) I usually use except that it's a white powder so you do need to make sure you apply it evenly. It doesn't keep the oil or shine away (my face doesn't get very oily), by midday I need to use a press powder. For the price, I think it's a pretty good deal.

March 11, 2016

it sets my make up amazinnngggllyyy !!!! and come on the price is so unbeatable ! it does the job it needs to do and my wallet is happy as can be lool

March 09, 2016

I mean come on!!! It's totally affordable, super refined, smooth and does the job!! You can't get much better for the price. I use this every day to set my make up. It is super light on the skin. I lovvvve this stuff

February 10, 2016

it sets my makeup and it looks very nice!!! I love it I put my concealer under my eyes and set it with this powder and it doesnt messed up. It last a long time.

kelx added a new review for
    Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

infernalmessage added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Mom's day crafts