elf small stipple brush
Good

elf small stipple brush Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 510 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 21, 2017

I bought this brush as a recommendation from emilynoel83 from youtube. She uses it specifically with liquid/cream highlighters, and this brush is perfect just for that.

April 13, 2016

Brush bristles are not strong enough and had moulded to the package, flattening the brush. It unfortunately did not spread the concealer well enough and left streaky marks, needing me to follow up with my beauty blender.

January 20, 2016

This is pretty good considering the price. I use it occasionally for very running foundations and it does a great job at making my face look airbrushed.

January 20, 2016

this is the holy grail of stippling brushes!!! it is so cheap and the perfect size brush for foundation application, blending out harsh lines, setting concealer, blending concealer, and even applying moisturizer or primer! I personally have used it for all of those makeup jobs and I own three of them. I highly recommend buying it. they do not last as long as higher end brushes but for 4 dollars, it is totally worth it to replace it once a year.