Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 891 in Mascara

February 02, 2017

This is my HG mascara! I received it as a gift about a year and a half ago and it just recently dried out completely. It defines my lashes perfectly while adding volume and length, all without looking like I have a pound of black stuff on my face. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere near me now :(

April 04, 2016

I love this mascara! One of the best Ive tried by far! It lasts all day and doesn't flake off which is great! I also really like the wand. The bristles are small but you can get all of your eyelashes this way. Love it!

October 01, 2015

A great mascara. It gave me a good amount of volume and length. I like the mascara look, rather than the natural lashes look and this gave me what I wanted

September 23, 2015

Love it! I always hate when mascaras clump and this one does the job, effectively!

September 23, 2015

My favorite mascara! The brush bristles coat evenly and add length to my lashes

June 03, 2015

This mascara gives amazing results. It gives volume, lengthens your lashes and adds a curl that makes your eyes pop and appear bigger. It never clumps or flakes. This is one amazing product that nourishes your lashes and over time makes them look longer and thicker. I love it!!!