Enjoy Lighting flameless candles
Good

Enjoy Lighting flameless candles Reviews

Ranked #909 out of 1032 in Misc

January 31, 2015

I have flameless candles in every room of our house as part of the decor, but if we loose power, then I just flip the switch on the bottom and viola, our house is lit.

April 13, 2011

I must admit that, upon receiving two flameless candles in the mail, I was very skeptical. How could flameless candles be in any way comparable to "regular" wick candles? Boy, was I in for a surprise.

Enjoy Lighting flameless candles are actually made of wax and give off a scent like a regular candle would. I received Mandarin Spice scented candles - they really give off a lot of scent, much more than some of my regular wicked candles.

Additionally, thanks to 3 LED's and a computer chip built into the candle that produce multiple points of randomly shifting light, these candles have a glow that flickers and casts dancing shadows, just like a real candle flame would! The LED bulbs will last over 100,000 hours! Enjoy Lighting claims a 75% annual cost savings when compared to traditional wicked candles.

The candles come in a variety of colors and textures. I received Pecan Mottled in Mandarin Spice Fragrance.

You can either set them to constantly on, or there is a timer option of 4, 6, or 8 hours at a time. They really do shut themselves off so no worries if you go to bed or leave the house with them on.

I was pleasantly surprised by Enjoy Lighting flameless candles. Noah (my two year old) thinks they are great, too. After they go out, he keeps bringing them to me to turn them on again. It's nice not to have to worry about anyone playing with them and possibly getting burned.

You can purchase Enjoy Lighting flameless candles at your local Target, Kmart, or many other places.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign