eos active lip balm - Lemon Twist SPF 15 Reviews

0.8/5

October 15, 2020

Disappointing

I did not like this product at all. Made by lips black of nothing. It does not last on your lips and was a big time no no no. Never go for this guys. It is waste of money

July 28, 2020

Great product, does exactly what it's supposed and more!

Very great quality, protects well from the sun and hydrated my lips for long before I needed to reapply it! The smell is also amazing and the product feels super soft when applied

June 21, 2020

Amazing product

One of the best lip balms I have ever had, literally the bommm! Amazing for my lips o wish I could rate this a 100,000,000/10. If you get chapped lips this is for you.

October 01, 2019

MY FAV BALM!!!

EOS is my favourite go to lip balm. THere are so many flavours and scent to choose from and they are very smooth. They make my lips feel very soft. THe lemon scent is very nice too!

July 26, 2019

absolutely amazing in every way

this stuff works amazing!! my lips get so chapped but this really does help. not to mention it’s amazing scent, colouring, and high quality packaging.

July 24, 2019

Hands downs Best lip balm ever.

It helps protect my lip from not only chapping but from the sun . They usually drip out and start to peel if it's really hot out. The lemon smell as well as (taste) it's over lemony either very suttle.

March 20, 2019

Parfait

J'adore la senteur de cette hydratant a levre. Il hydrate vraiment bien et mes
    Levres ne sont plus sec. Ça vaux vraiment la peine de l'acheter je vous le dis

March 10, 2019

Fun-Tastic

For whatever reason, this brand has almost become an obsession for me as it is absolutely necessary to collect all the colours and flavours made. I love the how is is packaged. I refer to them as my little eggs. I find the formula to be very affective. I love using it as a top coat over a matte lipstick and had recently found out that the have a nice taste to it! I also like the fact that they last a long time. I wish there was an accessory to put the “eggs” in though! Definitely a fun product to collect. My teenage daughter like to “borrow” then from me all the time too LOL

February 09, 2019

My fav

I recently tried this as it is not available in many countries in Asia and it is very cute. It is effective and works like a charm. The pricing is reasonable especially when on sale or the leftover seasonable ones, and I’d be sure to pick up one for my mom and sister to try too since it’s not available where they live. Recommend it!

February 09, 2019

It's ok

This is a decent lip balm, works for moisturizing your lips and protects them from the sun. That said, it is not amazing. It tastes a little like medicine.