equate teeth whitening strips Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #91 out of 137 in Teeth Whitening

February 25, 2017

For the price these white strips work just as well as other brands. I like that they are not thin plastic like the others that fall easily off your teeth. They stay in place and do an excellent job. I find I only need to use them a couple times to get a nice white smile.

September 20, 2016

If you're looking for something good on a budget, that's the right product. For me, it worked well. The applicators are messy and not really confortable. You also have to keep them in place for 30 minutes, so keep that in mind! They don't taste bad, but it's almost impossible to talk or open your mouth really when you are wearing them.

1.2/5

January 10, 2016

Waste of money, it didn't change the color of my teeth at all,it only irritated my gums,not a good product

2.2/5

January 31, 2015

I bought this thinking i was saving money and still getting a top notch product. Wrong! It barely whitened my teeth and left them sensitive in certain areas.

July 09, 2014

I loved this product. I originally spent a fortune on a teeth whitening gel and custom tray from the dentist only to find that it did absolutely nothing. As I was running out of time (grad around the corner), and I didn't want to spend even more money on crest 3D white strips, I decided to give Equate a try. I bought the 14 day pack for both top and bottom teeth and by day 4 I noticed a significant change in the color of my teeth. Now I use these strips for every teeth-touch-up I need and I'm guaranteed a nice white smile.

What's Your Favorite?