Erin Brocovich Dvd Reviews
Ranked #171 in DVD

Good - 0

March 01, 2017

This is hands down my most favourite Julia Roberts film! I simply adore her and she killed this role! Her acting was so diverse and she really nailed the emotions, you felt everything she was feeling.

January 11, 2017

This is such a great movie. A great portrayal by Julia Roberts! This movie is one of my favourites and have to watch it whenever I see it on TV. This movie is a great way to show how no matter your circumstances if you fight for what you believe in you can succeed! Would recommend this movie whole heartily.

0.5/5

August 19, 2016

I ended up watchingthis particular movie twice with the family who love it. I myself did not care for it at all. I know there are lots of Julia Roberts fans out there, and I respect that. I find she is overrated and to me just a mediocre actress

August 19, 2016

Great movie, especially the fact that it is a true story. I really like true stories, makes the movies so much better. I think Julia Roberts is a good actress, most movies with her in it are great.

April 15, 2016

A fantastic movie from start to finish. I love movies that are based on true stories. This movie is about a struggling mom (Julia Roberts) of two small children (baby and toddler) who ends up getting work at a local law firm, with no experienced skills. The storyline really takes off from here and it just gets better and better.

February 29, 2016

This a great movie base on a true story. I really enjoyed it. Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actrice. I find that she played a great role as Erin Brocovich in this movie.

January 10, 2016

Julia Roberts stars in this movie. She plays a good part in this worth watching.