Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen

Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 838 in Eye Liner

April 15, 2017

I love essence. I will say that over and over because this is again another one of those items your not sure about and then BAM! It makes you smile because you didnot have to empty your wallet for this and it works great!!!. Down side.....the fine tip worked much longer than the chisel side. The chisel dried out super quick.

February 28, 2017

Essence eyeliner is a gem in the haystack. I have tried their lipstick and face makeup before, but I never really fell in love with in until I tried their superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. I have oily eye lids and I can testify that it really does to what it promises to do. It doesn't smudge at all when i work in the kitchen or play outside with the kids in the summer. I love it.

December 17, 2016

I really like this eyeliner pen. It has a felt tip and goes on much easier than other liquid liners. It also stays on all day, doesn't run. I've been using it for over a year and will be buying it again when I run out.

December 14, 2016

All the drugstore brush tip eyeliners I have bought so far dry out very quickly. And my skin is oily so they tend to smudge a lot and my winged eyeliner get ruined. But this one has worked so well for me. It stays on. Doesn't smudge from oiliness. I love it. Definitely worth it.

July 03, 2016

When i got it, i was really scared of using it, I tried alot of eyeliner and this one is amazing. I was afraid to not liked it because its so inexpensive!!!

June 06, 2016

Love this eyeliner. So wallet friendly and love the option of both a thick and a thin liner. I usually use the thick end to wing out my liner, and then go in with the thin side for detail work. Long lasting, very black and very fluid formula. Highly recommend!!

June 06, 2016

This eyeliner is incredibly handy for your quick morning makeup routine and the pigment is decent for the price you're paying. The product wears off after about 8 hours of wearing it which is suspected. I'd recommend this product for people that are looking for a cheap fast eyeliner.

April 29, 2016

I was actually quite surprised with this. The thin side is amazing for east lining and creating the flawless wing. The thick side is great for tight lining and filling in the wing. It's well pigmented and lasts long. Will totally buy again!

April 25, 2016

Essence eye liner pen to the rescue! After many trial and errors with liquid liner for our girls dance competitions this liner has come to our rescue! This liner is not only easy to apply but it drys instantly perfect for impatient little people. No smudging l, smearing or running. Even with make colour changes, sweat this liner stays exactly where you put it. It's pen like point makes it easy to apply and only cost 3.49!!! Cannot believe this product is so amazing, who would of thought!

February 21, 2016

I was very skeptical of this purchase at first. I mean, there's now way that you could get a good eyeliner at such a steal of a deal, right? But I bought it because I was in a pinch and *needed* eyeliner. I absolutely fell in love with this product! I would recommend it to anyone who love quality eyeliner at a more than fair price!