Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 876 in Eye Liner

July 27, 2017

Love the 2 tip options

I picked up this product on a whim while in the store. I love that you had a thicker and thinner tip to customize your eyeliner or wing. The product went on smoothly with great coverage. The only think I didn't like was that it seemed to run out or dry up quite quickly. For the price it is decent value though!

1.0/5

May 29, 2017

It is affordable but i dont like because it dry out quickly. The color is good but like their gel eyeliner it is totally wasting your dollars. I dont recommend it to anyone.

May 16, 2017

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Affordable. For the price it's worth it. After a while the felt on the ends of the applicator starts to pull apart and get messy. I usually just cut the frays off. This is a go to in my makeup kit. Bold, dark and Intense.

May 05, 2017

Love everything essence! Long wear, great price, superb quality.....................................................................................................!!!!

April 15, 2017

I love essence. I will say that over and over because this is again another one of those items your not sure about and then BAM! It makes you smile because you didnot have to empty your wallet for this and it works great!!!. Down side.....the fine tip worked much longer than the chisel side. The chisel dried out super quick.

February 28, 2017

Essence eyeliner is a gem in the haystack. I have tried their lipstick and face makeup before, but I never really fell in love with in until I tried their superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. I have oily eye lids and I can testify that it really does to what it promises to do. It doesn't smudge at all when i work in the kitchen or play outside with the kids in the summer. I love it.

December 17, 2016

I really like this eyeliner pen. It has a felt tip and goes on much easier than other liquid liners. It also stays on all day, doesn't run. I've been using it for over a year and will be buying it again when I run out.

December 14, 2016

All the drugstore brush tip eyeliners I have bought so far dry out very quickly. And my skin is oily so they tend to smudge a lot and my winged eyeliner get ruined. But this one has worked so well for me. It stays on. Doesn't smudge from oiliness. I love it. Definitely worth it.

July 03, 2016

When i got it, i was really scared of using it, I tried alot of eyeliner and this one is amazing. I was afraid to not liked it because its so inexpensive!!!

June 06, 2016

Love this eyeliner. So wallet friendly and love the option of both a thick and a thin liner. I usually use the thick end to wing out my liner, and then go in with the thin side for detail work. Long lasting, very black and very fluid formula. Highly recommend!!