essence Color and Go Nail Polish Reviews
#15 in Nail Polish

Our international best selling nail art polish in a set of 6 popular colors. With a precision brush so you can easily create any art you can think of.

2.3/5

January 10, 2018

Gets hard pretty quick and comes off quickly

I bought Essence Color and Go Nail Polish because it was on sale. I picked out a bright orange color that I normally wouldn't wear and was excited to try it out. I found the polish to be a bit too liquid and it went on a bit streaky. I had to do a couple coats and it was still kind of yuk. The brush got hard as well after a few uses and it didn't stay on very long. I won't be using this product again because it doesn't really work for me.

January 10, 2018

Amazing results for the value

Purchased one bottle on a whim because I liked the colour and under $3 it’s a definitely impulse buy friendly. I usually purchase higher priced nail polish but never splurge for a manicure since I work with my hands nothing lasts more than the day. This stuff actually lasts a few days for me! I have purchased several bottles since then! I love the quality for the price. Such awesome value!

January 07, 2018

Very good price. Good quality, pretty variety of colours, affordable. I buy this at shoppers. It almost looks like a gel . Shiny and goes chip. I love the watermelon colour.

Updated On: January 07, 2018

*doesn't chip.

November 10, 2017

Love the Price

This polish is high quality for the price. You can buy several colours for the price of one Essie nail polish. The colours are pretty pigmented and go on smoothly. I also love the lasting power! Overall great buy.

October 27, 2017

Great Nail Polish At An Affordable Price

Honestly for the price you are paying these are amazing! Not only are they pigmented, but they don't take forever to dry. There are also many colours to choose from. I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for cheaper nail polish that actually works.

October 12, 2017

great nail polish

this is a great nail polish. it has a thick, gel formula that is not prone to chipping. all I usually need is 1 coat. great nail polish especially for the price. they are small bottles but last a long time. I have not used any up yet.

October 12, 2017

Amazing nail polish and colours

I love the nail polishes from essence they are not super expensive but hold a long time on my nails they hold for at least a week and they have beautiful colours

June 19, 2017

So good and so affordable

This is a great product from the Essence brand. I love this brand because all of their products are such a great quality at such a low price. Their nail polishes come in a great variety of colors and hold up well against chipping.

June 16, 2017

Such a great price

The first time I found essence nail polish in the store I had to look twice as the price was so cheap! I've bought a few and like to see the new collections that they bring out. I like the brush and find it easy to use. It dries quite quickly and has average wear.

June 15, 2017

Go

Love those nail Polish! I have like 5-6 of them, they dry really fast and the color is absolutely beautiful! For a summer in color, with beautiful nails❤️