Essence pure nude highlighter Reviews
#12 in Highlighter

February 21, 2020
    Illinois, United States

my go-to everyday glow

honestly the most amazing natural highlight. i find myself reaching for this more than any of the highlighters i own (including a couple becca shades). and this is dirt cheap! i can’t say enough good things about it. i have fair skin and it gives my skin the perfect glow. i apply to my cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and the tip of my nose and it makes my skin look stunning. i also find that it doesn’t accentuate texture like some of the other highlighters i own.

October 16, 2019

good product for a low price

i am absolutely loving this product. it gives a very nice natural glow to the face. i love kathleen lights and her videos and she always raves about this product so i gave it a try. loving it. It's best for fair skin tone

October 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best highlighter ever

I would buy this highlighter again and again. I already have two backups. It has no sparkle nor glitter. It is pure glow. Love the price, love the texture.

October 09, 2019

Highlighter Heaven

Amazing highlighter from the drug store at $5.99! Beautiful shade/tone, creamy texture, fine “sparkles” that don’t accentuate any fine lines or bumps!

August 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Affordable highlighter

Very affordable highlighter that I reach for more than my higher end ones! Gives you a nice natural champagne glow without being too much! Good for an everyday make up!