essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder Reviews
Ranked #129 in Bronzer

June 21, 2017

For a perfect summer glow!

This gives the perfect summer glow! I read somewhere that Matte bronzer is better for people with skin imperfections they don't want highlighted so I gave it a try. The price is great and the quality is a lot better than I was expecting. It goes on easily and blends like a dream. It smells awesome and this one works well with my light skin. Highly recommend!

June 17, 2017

Great and affordable

First time trying this bronzer. It was really nice for those you have fair complexions. It added a natural sun kissed glow. It also has an amazing scent....cocount sun tan lostion

June 07, 2017

Love this bronzer. It smells like coconuts or sun tan lotion. A summery scent. It's creamy but still a powder. It applies well and looks nice on the skin. Would want it to be a touch more neutral than warm. But overall I really like it.

June 30, 2016

Je recommande vraiment cette poudre bronzante elle ne laisse pas la peau orange et fait un très beau teint et quoi dire du prix il est vraiment super abordable

February 03, 2016

This is a nice, subtle bronzer that's suitable for year round. I like to use it for contouring, it adds just enough colour to define without looking too harsh. It is easily blendable which is so important for bronzer and contouring. You can't beat the price either ;)

May 27, 2015

For the price, I can't complain! I have used the blondes-lighter skin color. This product needs to be layered to achieve a darker look, which is nice because I would rather build up color than have a ton of it one my face and can't get it off!

August 06, 2014

This bronzer is the one I use every single day as my contour and bronzer. It's super pigmented, matte, lasts all day, and smells like coconut!! It's absolutely fantastic. The pricing can't be beat for everything you get out of it, either.

July 09, 2014

I've been using this bronzer for over 2 years now and I doubt I'll ever go back to the expensive Physician's Formula product I was using before. For under $5 at Shoppers Drug Mart I get this amazing bronzer with the perfect combination of matte and shimmer.

This product comes in two colours, Blond and Brunette. I use both as I'm a fan of self tanner. When my self tanner is fresh, the brunette bronzer gives me a perfect, beachy look. And when I'm doing day to day makeup and my self tanner has faded, the blond shade is beautiful and gives me a natural, fresh glow.

Honestly, try this product out, for $5 you can't loose! I've switched MAC, Smash Box, and Physician's Formula users to this product; you won't be sorry!