• Essie Go Ginza
  • Essie Go Ginza

Essie Go Ginza Reviews

Ranked #788 out of 1564 in Nail Polish

April 18, 2017

Love this nail polish shade, it's a very pretty light pastel purple shade. I love it all year round but especially in the spring time. I wear it all year round though and will definitely purchase it when mine either gets used up or dries out. It's one of my favourites in my polish collection.

May 09, 2016

Probably one of my favourite colours by Essie. A beautiful creme of soft lilac shade with a light grey undertone. Opaque for me in two coats, but depending on the thickness of your coats, you may need a third coat.

March 14, 2015

I got this nail polish in my Topbox and it quickly became one of my favourites. It's a pale lavender-type purple that is super flattering on all skin tones. I change my nail polish quite frequently, but in my experience, essie is one of the most long-lasting brands and this nail polish does not disappoint. If you're looking for a great spring colour that won't chip, this is a great choice.

August 12, 2014

This nail polish is the prettiest, lightest lavender I have ever tried. The formula is a little gloopy so be sure to use thin coats. This is a perfect spring colour.