essie Treat Love & Color Reviews
#1 in Nail Care

TREAT LOVE & COLOR offers stronger nails in just one week in our first advanced, 1-step strength and color formula. no base or top coat needed. hard-hitting results in shades that will knock you off your feet.

TREAT LOVE & COLOR renforce les ongles en aussi peu qu’une semaine avec sa formule couleur fortifiante avancée en une étape. aucune couche de base n’est nécessaire. des résultats saisissants dans des nuances à tomber par terre.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 29, 2019

Great nailpolish! Would use it again!

Hi,
    So I got this nailpolish to try it out and I did !
    I really liked it and loved the color . It was called “ steel the lead “ . I would reccomand anyone to try it . It’s a basic color that goes with everything ! And also the nailpolish stayed on my nails very nicely ! No complains

2.7/5

Pretty polish

I like that this doesn't require a topcoat or basecoat to look nice. It applies evenly and quickly. The colour selection is small, but they are nice colours. It lasted a few days without significant chipping, but after the 4th day I would need to redo the manicure.

I can't say that the health of my nails has been improved due to this product, but perhaps with long-term use you could notice a difference. I'd buy it again if there was a colour I liked, but so far there is not very unique.

Great nail polish

I love all Essie nail products! By far one of the best brands for sure! I love the colour “keen on sheen” which is kind of like a metallic rose gold colour. Definitely stayed on my nails more so than other brands even after cleaning and doing house work. I don’t know if it strengthened my nails, as it says it’s supposed to do, but it hasn’t wrecked my nails so there’s that! Doesn’t peel easily either! Highly recommend.

March 28, 2019

One quick week and I think my nails are getting stronger ...

Plenty of choices of metallic colours which I loved. I really wasn’t too sure how the metallics would stay on my nails so I did my best to prepare the nails properly but there was still a considerable amount of chipping. A bit disappointing but it was a busy week for me and my hands were out through quite a bit. Can’t wait to see how they hold up after a week of normal use.

#tryessieTLCmetallics #gotitfree

March 27, 2019

A cool new innovation!

I received this product as part of the product review club, and I was surprised. My nails are usually very brittle and hard to keep polish on, but this stuff really did harden them up. The colour is gorgeous and the effect is eye catching! The only complaint I have it that it's a tad expensive. SO happy I got to try this - it's much more effective than regular polish.

March 26, 2019

New favorite go-to nail polish!

#gotitfree

I love ESSIE nail polishes, and this is my favorite collection so far. New TREAT LOVE & COLOR collection comes in 8 new gorgeous metallic shades! I have it in the shade 89 Keen On Sheen, and I am in love with it. It is a rose gold shade with a shimmery finish. The advantages of using this nail polish are unsurpassed. It’s a long-lasting nail polish which helps straighten my nails. Moreover, I don’t need a base or a top coat with this nail polish! Amazing! The formula is my absolute favorite, and the applicator brush makes it easier to apply.
    I enjoy doing my own nails every week, and this is my new favorite go-to nail polish! I would recommend it to any person who doesn’t like to spend money to get a manicure, as this nail polish is a great choice for anyone.

March 26, 2019

Fun color!!

Loved it. I adore the color I chose. A metallic bronze. Went on easy. No mess. Covers great, one coat was enough, even though I put two.

Bon produit! J'adore! La couleur est génial, un bronze métallique. Pas de problèmes pour appliquer. Pas de dégâts. Une couche est assez même que j'en ai mis deux.

March 25, 2019

All-in-one wonder!

Another great product from Essie. I like that this formula has the base and top coat built in so it saves you time from having to apply multiple layers. The consistency of the polish and brush size/density is easy to apply; you can easily cover the entire nail in 3 simple strokes. I felt I had good opaque coverage with only one coat, but I still used 2 coats for smooth uniform coverage. Dry time was average and wear time was better than I expected. I had 3 full days of wear time, even though I did dishes by hand, before I started noticing any chips or fading.

March 25, 2019

Essie always win for Nail Polish

I got selected to try the Treat Love & Color from Essie.

Not my first time with Essie and always got satisfied with their products. So I was not disappointed at all with the TLC metallic.

First. The color I chose, very happy. It's like a grey with tones of green/blue. When I look at my nails, its shining of these three colors. Love it!

Easy to applicate. Thick texture, the drying took less longer than I thought. So good point here.

Overall experience. It was excellent. I totally recommend this product and I will definitely buy another color.

March 23, 2019

Noticable stronger nails in one week

I got the rose gold color, it's very pretty and doesn't require a top coat. The brush is big and flat so application is fast and easy. As a polish it's great, essie is a great brand. This product is a great value because of its treatment of my nails. The polish lasted over a week with no chipping. My nail are strong and growing long. Ridges I had in my nails are noticable smaller. This is the champion for weak nails.