Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 15, 2019

I wore this on my wedding day!

I was recommended this product by a beauty advisor for my wedding and am so glad that I purchased this foundation. It applies very smoothly and covers each and every single blemish on my face. When wearing this foundation, my photos come out great and this is always my go to foundation when going to fancy events.

October 29, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

The best long lasting founders

I have tried lots of foundations for my oily skin and the Estée Lauder doublewear is the best foundation for my oily skin and is the best long lasting foundation that I have tried. The shade matching is great, my exact skin tone! I love how my skin still looks smooth and fresh even at the end of a long day. I would definitely recommend this foundation.

October 27, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Holy grail of foundation!

Having always bought drugstore foundation I decided to get a few samples of higher end foundations whilst in Debenhams to try for comparison (Estée Lauder, ysl, Clinique).

Of the three samples Estée Lauder was by far superior and lived up to its hype. I was worried how it would sit, being high coverage, on my dry skin but somehow it seemed to make my skin glow and look dewy. You only need a small amount of the product to get a good coverage all over which honestly doesn’t move all day. It’s definitely worth the extra cost and I can only presume it will last longer than drugstore bottles.

I couldn’t not take the plunge and treat myself to a full size bottle which I will continue to buy again and again for as long as I wear foundation. Amazing!

October 26, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Fabulous product

I absoloutley love this foundation . It dies exactly what it says on the bottle does not move ! It’s a little expensive but is worth the money . It’s not too heavy and gives my skin a little glow ,

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Stays in makeup

I did try this product and was really happy about the results, as you dont need to fix it during the day, prevents face from getting oily, its just a perfect product that you can even choose from various shades to match skin tone. This is the faundation i would recommend to try who use make up daily

October 15, 2019

Amazing foundation

This is my one of my most favourite foundation. Literally, I have worn it in Canada's harsh snows and in Dubai's humid climate and trust me it never ever disappoints. Keep in mind to apply it as soon as you put it in your face cause it tends to dry. Love it

October 13, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

ESTEE LAUDER

Estée Lauder Double Wear lasts for very long, gives a full coverage and doesn't give a cakey look. Firstly i would use a primer to make the foundation easier to glide on to my face and i either use a sponge or a foundation brush, it doesn't have a pump so i have to be careful and make sure to get a little bit out otherwise i could pour out too much thus wasting the product and then i just pour a small amount onto my hand or palm and apply it to my face with a brush, sponge or just dab it on to my face with my finger tip then blend with a brush. Overall it gives a lovely look that's not cakey but you just have to be careful on how much you pour out. i definitely recommend.

October 10, 2019

Excellent!

This is an excellent foundation, it covers up well it is very light on the skin and protects my face from pollution and uv rays.
    I 'm using it for a while and it is a great choice.

October 10, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

An amazing foundation!

I absolutely love this foundation - it's one I come back to time and time again. It stays on my skin throughout work, exercise and downpours of rain! It's sweat and water resistant, it just doesn't budge. The colour Ecru is a perfect match to my fair skin and blends in evenly with a beauty blender. I've tried applying this in different ways, but find that using a tiny bit with a beauty blended, applied to well moisturised skin is the best way. A tiny bit is all that is needed, otherwise, it can end up looking caked and patchy. Personally I prefer a more natural look which CAN be achieved with this foundation, but it also offers amazing full coverage.

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Estée Lauder Double wear foundation 4C1

This is a foundation that I’ve been using for a while, it’s long lasting feels like your not wearing foundation it’s that light it’s great coverage, and gives a lovely glow to my skin.