Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1614 in Body Lotions & Creams

This water-free, paraffin-based formulation forms a semi-permeable, protective barrier over the skin which reduces the rate of water loss. The ingredients Panthenol and Bisabolol soothe dry skin and help reduce redness due dryness. It also contains Glycerin to moisturise and replenish the skin's moisture barrier.

This ointment also conditions and protects the skin, and it is recommended to help prevent dryness associated with occupational skin irritants that will otherwise cause the skin to lose moisture and dry out (ex: excessive hand washing). Gentle enough for use on babies.

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment is well tolerated, gentle, non-comedogenic, and contains no added fragrances, colorants, alcohol and preservatives that could, in some people, cause skin irritation or contact dermatitis.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

May 01, 2017

This product is great for hands that are extremely dry. In the winter months, my hands will get so dry that they crack and bleed. This product works to heal them and stays on even after washing your hands. Great product!

April 28, 2017

I buy this in the tube format so I don't have to dip my fingers into the container. Mainly I use this as a lip conditioner and put it on before sleeping and in the morning as a sheer lip balm. It's fantastic. I also whip it out when I have dry patches on my skin. A little goes a long way!

April 25, 2017

Ce produit m'a été recommandé par mon pédiatre quand mon bébé à commencé à faire des petites plaques d'eczéma. Dès la première application, la peau est devenue lisse et moins rouge. En moins d'une semaine les plaques ont disparues. Je l'utilise sur tous les petits bobos maintenant.

April 19, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing! A great-grade of moisturizer that will help heal as it moisturizes! Great for dry skin conditions such as eczema. I have also heard and tried using this on a tattoo, and it worked great with flaking and itchiness.

April 16, 2017

I love this product so much!!! Eucerin makes amazing ointments and creams that really work. This product is similar to vaselie and i love this one so much more!!!

April 13, 2017

Great product. Used other products for a particular skin issue and nothing worked. Tried this product and only after two applications I noticed a big improvement.

March 31, 2017

Awesome ointment! I use this pretty often especially in the winter time when my skin gets pretty dry.I love putting it on my feet at night and covering it with socks,by the morning my feet feels sooo soft.

March 05, 2017

This was product was showed on Dr.Oz. I decided to try it. Glad I did! I use this on my feet everyday as I tend to get cracks on my skin(eczema) specially on the bottom soles of my feet in the winter months.After 2 weeks, I have no more dry cracked skin. Amazing product! Especially for ppl with eczema.

March 01, 2017

Both my children suffer from diaper rashes now and than. When we went to emerg once this was the product recommended by the dr. While we have to purchase the larger size from the states (not available in larger size here in Ontario) I carry the tube version in the diaper bag and it really does clear up the rash. It it nice and smooth to work with and not at all greasy like some of the no names. Would highly recommend this to anyone with children for rashes. We also use it on my sons face when he gets eczema.

February 28, 2017

This stuff blows Vaseline out of the water! I love layering products on my dry skin (natural plant-based oil like argan, heavy moisturizer, occlusive ointment). Keep in mind this is for your body, not your face! Aquaphor works like Vaseline by creating a barrier to keep moisture in, but the difference is Aquaphor contains moisturizers (lanolin I believe) which is much more effective. Not to mention that the price is right for the amount of product you get. I would recommend getting the squeeze bottle instead of the pot because you avoid contaminating the product with germs from your fingers. Use it when you have a cold and are blowing your nose constantly. Helps the raw skin heal faster. I've gone through several tubes and will likely purchase many more times.